[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

I see that 3d disc and I miss the 3d releases. I hope the new avatar brings home 3d back
I started collecting because of 3d releases. Steelbooks had appeal. I hope it makes a comeback too, but my TV model now won't support streaming smart apps like Now (just withdrawn support on 9th Sep), and I find it infuriating that this kind of tech is being phased out in all ways.

Hemmed and hawed over which edition to get of this movie and it sold out!!! Dang, I hate when that happens. Fortunately, I was on ebay one day and some dude put this up as a buy it now for 44 bucroonies. I was all over that like fat on lard. Love this movie because the story is so tight, and the dialogue, in true T fashion, is excellent. He went for a vibe and, as is true to his custom, nailed As for this premium and my waffling, I'm so glad this is the edition I landed. It is truly awesome.

IMG_20220921_221540163.jpg

Reactions: GeoRattray
I had zero desire to see this movie. Heard all the talk about it but just never had the desire. Then one day I'm sitting at home writing music with the tv on and a scene comes up with some young kid kicking butt like I've never seen. I immediately fell in love. It was Hit Girl and she rocked my world, man. When Manta came up with this, it was an easy call for me. Hit Girl rules!!!! I would also like to take this time to thank Manta for having such an awesome edition!!!

IMG_20220921_221530875.jpg

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray
We now find ourselves at a crossroads of collecting. As everyone should understand I am a JAWS Crazy Person. If it's JAWS, I'm down!!! So when Film Arena showed they were releasing it I was beside myself. I was watching it like a hawk when one day, most probably under the influence, I misunderstand a new listing for the Jaws Steel and ordered 2 of them. Sadly, it was not the FAC we all understand is essential. Fellow Ninja's promptly corrected my error but it was too late, my money was on account. Not knowing FAC really at all, I stupidly assumed I'd just grab it the day it got released. That's how ignorant and uninformed I was. Anyway...I lost out on the JAWS FAC completely (boo hoo) so I pretended I was Charlie Brown and turned my frown upside down!! I did this by purchasing the next three editions I'll post! One of which was sold out and miraculously showed up again in time for me to snag.

IMG_20220921_221412173.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray