[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Over the last few weeks ive struggled deciding what to watch when I have a few hours spare. Usually ends up being my personal favs but I'd appreciate some movie nominations from ninjaser. One film per reply would be appreciated and in return I offer gratitude and a heart reaction ♥️

Over the last few weeks ive struggled deciding what to watch when I have a few hours spare. Usually ends up being my personal favs but I'd appreciate some movie nominations from ninjaser. One film per reply would be appreciated and in return I offer gratitude and a heart reaction ♥️
Let's start with Nobody. I love that movie.

• Friendly
Reactions: gAnX
I would go with Everything Everywhere All At Once :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: gAnX and JinxyKatte
I'll give you two, because the chances are high you've seen at least one of them but if I didn't mention them and you have NOT seen them then I would be doing you a great disservice. Thus....

Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which I'm shocked to learn many have not seen and

Edge of Tomorrow, a.k.a. LIVE.DIE.REPEAT.

The awesomeness of both films is Galactic.

• Friendly
I'll give you two, because the chances are high you've seen at least one of them but if I didn't mention them and you have NOT seen them then I would be doing you a great disservice. Thus....

Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which I'm shocked to learn many have not seen and

Edge of Tomorrow, a.k.a. LIVE.DIE.REPEAT.

The awesomeness of both films is Galactic.
Close encounters I've not seen in ages, remember watching that for the first time. Was in awe as a child, my Dad is a big movie buff so most of the classics I watched in my youth.

Have you read the graphic novel 'All you need is kill' which it was based on? Great read

Reactions: jaws finatic
2 of 10 - Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror TV Series

Doctor Who (1963-1989, 2005-Present)

What can I say about Dr Who, the TV series to hide behind the sofa if your parents let you watch the weekly serial format back in the 80s. My favourite is Tom Baker (#4) though I also like Jon Pertwee (#3) as close second.

1664214024523.png

I quit smoking in 2007, and with a month off, what I saved, I managed to buy up most of the DVDs of the old series to watch at my leisure. I do like my Dr Who, have a few old episodes I need to get through - 30 or so about 1/2 hour each, 4 to make up a story.

3 of 10 - Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror TV Series

Torchwood (2006-2011) > S3 Children of Earth (2009)

Spin off from Doctor Who (as Torchwood is a palindrome of Doctor Who) and this has an engaging yet horrific spin on this world. It takes place over 2 days, involving an alien species called the 456 that come to earth for 10% of the child population, simply because they taste good. Geez, the sacrifices made here involving the government and Torchwood personally as an organisation of a rock and a hard place as difficult decisions to sacrifice a few to save the population have to be made. This does not have a happy ending at all and leaves the viewer with WTF did I just watch.

1664215410865.png

4 of 10 - Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror TV Series

Monkey (1978-1980)

The adventures of Monkey, Sandy, Pigsy and Tripitaka. Episodes were broadcast sporadically on British TV and when on I would always catch episodes and be delighted with what I saw. Later on, an entire run was releases called the lost episodes, however these were always broadcast on C4 between 11pm and 1am, so would be adding them to VHS recordings, so didn't miss these exciting new episodes.

1664216816157.png

Excellent answer. Surely something to aspire to.

We may have to make room for you at the Munch Bunch table. Or at the very least, let you join the fella's at Man Crush Island, or you can join me with new arrival @GeoRattray with all the scantily clad ladies at Hot Babes Island!
I have an invite to Hot Babes Island - feel most blessed :notworthy:

Reactions: JinxyKatte