[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Halloween standards #5

I do believe this is the latest edition to the Halloween standards..... I'll add that I just love, love, love this movie. I know it has its detractors, but it gives ol' Jaws Finatic goose bumbs just thinking about it. The scene in the asylum is just plain terroriffic. I will say I prefer the special edition to the theatrical version.

6265470-l.jpg
the-wolfman-2010-benecio-del-toro-werewolf-transformation-hospital.jpg

the-wolfman-2010-1.jpg

gwen-and-lawrence-the-wolfman-2010-32634613-1280-688.jpg

11840_m1256217660.jpg

Reactions: gAnX and GeoRattray
I’m not a huge horror movie fan, so Halloween movies are only about one movie:
View attachment 543069
Ghostbusters can get runner up.
My Halloween film for this year will be hocus pocus 2 just because I really enjoyed the first when it came out amd heard decent things about the new one.
Other than that, it has to be nightmare on elm Street 1 - 3. I know a lot of people don't like 3 but that was the first one I watched for some reason

Halloween standards #5

I do believe this is the latest edition to the Halloween standards..... I'll add that I just love, love, love this movie. I know it has its detractors, but it gives ol' Jaws Finatic goose bumbs just thinking about it. The scene in the asylum is just plain terroriffic. I will say I prefer the special edition to the theatrical version.

View attachment 543034View attachment 543035
View attachment 543037
View attachment 543038
View attachment 543039
3 of my favourite actors in this (Benicio, Sir Anthony and Emily) but I remember it not being a great movie. I haven't seen it since it first hit home release, so maybe I should rewatch it for halloween. I'll be sure to watch the special edition :)

Reactions: jaws finatic
3 of my favourite actors in this (Benicio, Sir Anthony and Emily) but I remember it not being a great movie. I haven't seen it since it first hit home release, so maybe I should rewatch it for halloween. I'll be sure to watch the special edition :)
I watched the special edition, and fell in love. But with the negative comments about the movie, I made sure I watched the theatrical version as well, and will say it seems uneven and in some parts, like patchwork editing. To the point where I understood the disdain, but having viewed the superior version first, I was left scratching my head that so much excellent stuff was there to use, but for some reason they only hit the mark on the SE. I would love a follow up to this, but sadly I don't think it's coming. Also, the 'air' of this, if you get my drift, is sensational. It's what I was hoping for Dark Shadows, which ended up being just another Burton movie. Some things deserve respect. Dark Shadows is one. It didn't get it IMHO.

But yeah.....SE The Wolfman. Please let me know what you thought when you watch it. The deleted scenes are pretty killer too.

Reactions: davhyl
Halloween standards #6

While vampire movies are always fun, I don't think I've been as blown away as I was with this. It's like a vampire circus in the setting of The Thing. It's beautiful man.

It's love.

11a69805-2c87-422a-b75e-1a24879b8d79_1.15dabcf156bd21653d051be5fe010ac1.jpeg

download.jpg

OIP (3).jpg

OIP (2).jpg

OIP.jpg

Did you intend to put the Arrow ”plug” perfectly centered under the quote talking about a b*tt? :hilarious: Arrow’s logo designer must’ve laughed his way to the bank.
LOL. I have never noticed that before!

Life has now changed for me. Thank you @RMA for the education. Regardless its lacking social discourse.

I'll never see that logo the same again.

We need to make a push now I think guys. Let's just get the 65 today if we can. Cos I sure as hell am not pushing on to 100. There simply isn't enough people posting to get there.

Reactions: GeoRattray