[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Completely agree with this. From what is being said, he already had to keep putting them in check so if it has gotten to a point he was fed up and left, it really doesn't bode well for season 4.
I dont get what the writers are trying to achieve by deviating from the books and games that have been so popular it is the reason we even have a series. The story is already their, all the writers need to do is adapt in to make it work on TV, no need to out their own mark on it outside if that as that isn't what anybody wants.
Just another case of netflix destroying itself.
Let's see.....abandoning source material in favor of making it 'theirs'?????

Tim Burton isn't involved in this, is he?

• Haha
Reactions: gAnX and Watkinss1
Just got notification my Casablanca set from Zavvi has shipped!!!!

Woo Hoo of the highest order!! 2 days before its anticipated release!!!!
I've decided to wait 3 more weeks and get the Italian, comes out $8 cheaper.
Yay. But then I'll purchase a $60 Halo Season that'll likely lay around sealed for years, unwatched...:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
Looks like the FAC edition of The Thing has a release date of November 16th! Heading to Florida sometime at the end of December, so there is a chance this lands in my area code before departure!!! Yeehaw!!! or is it Hee Haw? or Hee Hee Hee Haw Haw Haw!!!

Woe woe woe that is an awful lot of posts in here today, I thought we were letting the thread die lol.
I think I've been pretty transparent that my intentions are to fulfill the prophesy of the giveaway, lest the giver of enriching reduces the spoils. Plus, he's nice enough to have a giveaway and spread the love, the least we could do is try our best to bring it home.

In other immortal words:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Lol, it is actually good to see people keeping it alive even if I am making pretty much zero effort now.
Never know though, it might even get to 100 pages before closed which would be great.
To keep the topic on tv etc, I think one of you guys suggested the new quantum leap was actually pretty decent. I am 4 episodes in and really enjoying it so thanks for whoever mentioned it has I wasn't going to due to some of the negative things I heard

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Lol, it is actually good to see people keeping it alive even if I am making pretty much zero effort now.
Never know though, it might even get to 100 pages before closed which would be great.
To keep the topic on tv etc, I think one of you guys suggested the new quantum leap was actually pretty decent. I am 4 episodes in and really enjoying it so thanks for whoever mentioned it has I wasn't going to due to some of the negative things I heard
Had no idea there was a new one. Never really watched the original although I probably should have, it seems like the kind of thing I would have liked.

It's voting day in America for the midterms!

The dark comedy Election always comes to mind when this rolls around. Don't think I've ever seen that in steel.

Matthew Broderick has a few awesome films I wouldn't mind owning. Love Biloxi Blues.

I'm almost afraid to watch it, I love the original so much. It was the same with Miami Vice and Hawaii 5-0, which I could never warm to. Given the positive vibes here I guess I have to give it a shot. We'll see.

I'm almost afraid to watch it, I love the original so much. It was the same with Miami Vice and Hawaii 5-0, which I could never warm to. Given the positive vibes here I guess I have to give it a shot. We'll see.
Honestly, I was in the same boat but from what I have seen so far and without spoilers, they have done a good job of it and the old series is acknowledged. I would definitely recommend giving it a try

Was just going thru a box of dvds I'd put in the closet some time ago and forgot I had a double disc It Came From Beneath the Sea, with one disc featuring colorization of the film. May have to give that a spin! Also have 20000 Fathoms. Could have sworn I had 20 Million Miles to Earth but that is either non existent or in a box I haven't checked in yet.

Really curious how the blu ray treatment went for these old Harryhausen classics. If they were treated with the same love as the Universal Monster Classics, I may have to upgrade.