Multi Wolfenstein: The New Order - Panzerhund Edition (Bethesda Store Exclusive)

May 20, 2012
PLATFORM: PS4, XboxOne, PC

DOES NOT INCLUDE COPY OF THE GAME!

RELEASE DATE: May 20, 2014
PRICE: $100
ORDER: Bethesda Store

game-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg

game-ce-wolf-neworder-steelbook.jpg

Limited to only 5,000 individually numbered editions, the Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ Panzerhund Edition comes in a vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20" x 10.5" x 8.5") with a stamped number plate right above the antiqued clasp.

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME

• Vintage footlocker-style box with a stamped number plate
  • 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray)
  • 8" articulated Panzerhund statue
  • Exclusive Steelbook
  • 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game's alternate history, bound in a display book
  • 3 high-quality, embroidered patches
  • Custom molded replica dog tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
The Bethesda Store will also be selling an exclusive The Art of Wolfenstein: The New Order art book... limited to only 500 copies! Check it out HERE.

I do have one pre-ordered, but the closer it gets to release, i'm not sure if i actually want to keep the pre-order. I do want the steelbook, but $117 w/ shipping, is still alot for this, imo.

I do have one pre-ordered, but the closer it gets to release, i'm not sure if i actually want to keep the pre-order. I do want the steelbook, but $117 w/ shipping, is still alot for this, imo.

I decided against buying it, I'll be able to pick up the SteelBook by itself off eBay for $20 like all the other video game Steels.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I really want this but the shipping is ridiculous, I wouldn't mind if you got the game but paying all this then buying the game after.

My problem is that Bethesda said it would be cheaper to give fans what they want so they can select THEIR version of the game but they didn't think about people who don't live in the US.

If they had a European store...fair enough but they don't.