Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 2, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - 3D
Price: TBA

81b3FmYVSpS._SX522_.jpg
81EUMCSvweS._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious question ~ how do people order through Amazon Germany if you don't live there? I live in Australia, and I can't send things here, the UK, or the USA. Do you need to know someone who lives there?

Serious question ~ how do people order through Amazon Germany if you don't live there? I live in Australia, and I can't send things here, the UK, or the USA. Do you need to know someone who lives there?
Usually Amazon ships worldwide and you can order from Amazon DE FR IT etc with your australian amazon account. But atm some amazon sites doesnt ship to some countries because of covid etc. If thats the case, you can only order with a german address.
There are some websites that have specific post addresses in different countries (in this case a german address you would use while you order) and they forward your package to your address in Australia. Dont use these kind of services, tho, so I cannot help you with a URL

Reactions: IRON MAN

They ship worldwide. However since the pandemic and the toll it's taken (shipping industry etc...) they tend to only open up ordering to the international audience closer to/sometimes after release date since these are not considered priority items... Same for all other Amazon sites.

But for Australia specifically, that's been the case since 2018 when the new - then - GST collection laws came into effect.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
But for Australia specifically, that's been the case since 2018 when the new - then - GST collection laws came into effect.

This is 100% correct. What I don't understand is that I can't send items to UK or USA addresses. I'm assuming this is a German Amazon thing.

This is 100% correct. What I don't understand is that I can't send items to UK or USA addresses. I'm assuming this is a German Amazon thing.

At all? Or since the pandemic began? Because I can order just fine from Germany, to the UK or the US. Have you tried with an item already released?

At all? Or since the pandemic began? Because I can order just fine from Germany, to the UK or the US. Have you tried with an item already released?
At all. I've tried ordering current items that are in stock to normal street addresses with no luck.

Screenshot_20210426-194638_Amazon Shopping.jpg

it's been like that since last year, usually I could preorder from amazon.de easily but now they have this issue...