Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #161) [Czech Republic]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 copies each

E1.jpgE2.jpgWW84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmer's soundtrack is epic. Masterful. If the movie is so, definitely gonna pick this

wait. my MasterCard is empty

So, using the code names OIL and GRAPHIC Steelbooks that the Promo Artwork goes by, I’m taking an educated guess that this is the OIL Steelbook cover:78D971F1-6615-4BF3-BDFC-0E47BDDFCD3B.jpeg

and this is just might be the GRAPHIC Steelbook:
76D22858-05C8-42B4-AD6E-46A6B696E361.jpeg

I didn't think it was bad as such, just overly long and a little pointless. There's nothing insulting going on here. Saying that, there's nothing that provoked any kind of emotion at all really, which is probably it's main issue.. :rolleyes:

hmmm didn't expect to have so much hate on the film... sure it wasn't as close to the first one but i still enjoyed it for what it was... could've had more IMAX scenes though...

Yeah this film ain’t great. Huge tone shift from the first which was expected as it’s a different era but it sticks out massively from the other DCEU films and takes a bit to get used to. A lot of cheese too which they didn’t do in the first film - like a lot of cheese. So many other annoying choices. Was gutted because I was really looking forward to it.
Watched the first film before it and forgot how good that really is. Miles better than this.

•Opening scene pure cheese
•Flying was a ridiculous choice
•Cheetah lasting 4 minutes was annoying
•Gold armour breaking straight away was stupid
•She was too much like Spider-Man and superman and it was just straight up weird. The whipping on to the rocket did it for me. Just looked so sh!t

just bad bad choices in this film and Gal was very cringe in a lot of it. But she did look incredibly hot throughout lol. That’s one positive thing!

Last edited: