Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Release date: March 12, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €29.90

81mrWTiB27L._SL1500_.jpg
81NIgysCyhL._SL1500_.jpg81TsECGfOEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as this gets restocked i'm canceling mine preorder from Amazon.co.uk and reorder here. Paid 48€ there.

As soon as this gets restocked i'm canceling mine preorder from Amazon.co.uk and reorder here. Paid 48€ there.

It's in stock, but you can only see it if you have an address in Italy, for now. This has been the case with all Amazon sites for months now, where international shipping isn't enabled on pre-orders until the release date is near.

Screen Shot.png

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I thought so. How can something be bestseller and at same time also out of stock... Like i knew that should be the case.
Will wait. :)

Disc Specs 4K: ENG/GER/ITA DolbyAtmos, SPA (lat)/FRE (Can) DD5.1
Disc Specs 2K: ENG DolbyAtmos, ITA DTS HD MA 5.1, J.AP DD5.1 and subs (plus SCAND)

@ariba266
Release date is now March 12 ;)

Anyone have experience with the packaging and shipping speed to the US from Amazon Italy?
I had a lot of experience with them.
i would say half of the items come damaged in some way or form. I let it slide most of the time, unless the damage is very severe. I wouldn’t recommend ordering 1 item from them, as it would most likely won’t even come in a box. When you order multiple items, they at least put them in a box, while most damage will come from items slightly damaging each other in transit.

I had a lot of experience with them.
i would say half of the items come damaged in some way or form. I let it slide most of the time, unless the damage is very severe. I wouldn’t recommend ordering 1 item from them, as it would most likely won’t even come in a box. When you order multiple items, they at least put them in a box, while most damage will come from items slightly damaging each other in transit.
I usually add the gift wrapping if I'm only ordering one steelbook from amazon italy

I usually add the gift wrapping if I'm only ordering one steelbook from amazon italy
That doesn't do nothing, the "gift wrap" they use is a red fancy simple cotton-like sleeve with the product inside. They are not gonna wrap it like bookshops/clothing shops do

That doesn't do nothing, the "gift wrap" they use is a red fancy simple cotton-like sleeve with the product inside. They are not gonna wrap it like bookshops/clothing shops do
ngl, the only time i didn't add wrap the steelbook showed up broken

Yeah, gift wrapping is useless.
I did order once like 5 or 6 blurays and they indeed did send them in big cartoon box with plenty of bubble bags, other than that it's either bubble envelope or cardboard envelope.

Can't wait to get hands on this one. Should get it on Monday, Tuesday latest.
At least this one i'll get so soon, since i'm still waiting for ToT Pacific Rim dispatch (ordered from Italy).