Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo I'm curious if you gonna go direct again or you sitting this one out?

Yeah direct. Always direct with manta.
I’m not massive on the film but I collect manta editions so I’ll just go for the one I like the most (FS). Still disappointed with the steel art though

depends where you live. A single to the U.K. is $17 and one click I think is $30 (or $33)
Shipping rates went up. Tried to simulate adding to the cart 1,2,3 or 4 Digibooks of WW84 (currently available).

The prices I would be charged for are (to Spain):
1 single edition = 19$
x2 = 32$ (I assume OC can be bought paying this much for shipping)
x3 = 36$ (OC + Single ??? )
x4 = 46$

And what about customs extra charges?

I read somewhere EU will apply customs fees to every single order from outside of EU (non 22$ or gifts anymore).

As WW84 is set for 7th July, what is going to happen by then, once Collectong shipped them to us?

Y'all haters of the movie need to NOT buy this and let us fans in on it first ;)
Y'all lovers of this movie need to NOT buy this and let us manta fans in on it first

Oh sorry I forgot that you thought the film really evoked the fun rompiness of 80s adventure films :rofl:

Shipping rates went up. Tried to simulate adding to the cart 1,2,3 or 4 Digibooks of WW84 (currently available).

1 single edition = 19$
x4 = 46$

I read somewhere EU will apply customs fees to every single order from outside of EU (non 22$ or gifts anymore).

As WW84 is set for 7th July, what is going to happen by then, once Collectong shipped them to us?

Manta lab is 'customs friendly' they mark the value lower.
have ordered several OC's and never had to pay import tax direct.

1 single edition = 19$
x4 = 46$

No idea mate.
Im unable to see into the future to see if you will be charged customs and what will happen after July 7th. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I was just making a cheeky joke.

Same, my joke was that the film is so bad im using the excuse of collecting all manta film editions regardless of if I like the film or not. Your joke was that you said you liked the film...

:LOL::coffee:;)