Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Looks decent, personally wouldn't have been the poster I'd have chosen for the front of the steelbook though... BUT that does mean there's atleast 3 decent posters left for the slips I suppose. Looking forward to the full package beauty shots.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm, that’s actually one of my least favourite arts for this film. Hoping the slips use the better artworks tbh

Reactions: samdavies
Like that, just relieved it's not the Hong Kong DVD art tbh (though I'm sure that'll appear somewhere in this release)

HDZ win the Steelbook round though imo
Agree on both accounts. Dislike the DVD art too, but HDZ is the better mockup. Slips will be deciding factor here for me I think.

Yeah zeta wins steel art for me too. Was honestly expecting much better steel art for this one. I’m the same with the first movie too, I hate the arts where her arm covers her face in that pose.

please save this with the slips manta