Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
What are you talking about??? We’re buying SteelBooks not saving the world.
Obviously no. Saving the world involves sacrificing and implicates yourself with other resources, not Steelbooks. But to sum up, the practice is the same. Scalpers look at nothing but their own navel. The rest doesn't matter at all.

Reactions: Balraj
What I like about resellers is they focus on steelbooks and money, that's it, no BS.
They leave the world peace and saving the world speeches for pageant queens.

Weird! Sounds dodgy to me. Can anyone confirm?
Yes standard is $53 and express was $70 to UK. As the magnetic lenti's are weighty, I think they ship with express and send separately with cheaper rate (guess the cost of shipping is included regardless.)

Edit: My comprehension yesterday was not good. I see today it means if there are country restrictions for standard shipping, two parcels will be sent. Express is all together.

Last edited:
Damn missed this one. Oh well i will wait for the hdzeta :) just picked up the the first wonder woman double lenticular from hdzeta for a decent price. Cant wait to get that one in hands read that it is amazing lol

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Unless it's open and with previous owner's pubic hair, that IS cheap ;)
Thats just the reason i bought it. I need some strangers pubic hair on my editions... makes them extra special xD but seriously i tought it was a decent price becouse there are not many for sale. And heard that it is one of the best lenticulars :)

Reactions: Mokum