Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
If Gal Gadot were sticking up a clearly defined middle finger on the front of the steelbook, it would be a real winner.
I don't like the four heads sticking out of that pom-pom on the front of the double lenti.
I don't like the wasted space on the back of the single lenti with just the Freddy Kreuger claws sticking out.
The front of the full slip is just boring. An image we have seen multiple times.
The best is the front of the 1-click box with that "Come here big boy" Gal Gadot pose.

Said to myself I'd stop buying OC's due to lack of space in my cabinets... i'll start enforcing that rule with the next release after this :LOL::rofl:

Seriously I like them all and she looks sexy as hell in that artwork on the box (my favourite image from those available for this film)

Yes just focus on those Slips :p

gal gadot bc i cant get enough GIF

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Hmm. Not sure on any of the art.
Fullslip is probably the one I'll go for.
Double Lenti, especially with Chris Pine down the front, looks like Star Trek Beyond!

Reactions: Vaako
UV/ holofoil
That's fine on the SL, like lenti on the front plus holofoil on the back but what about the DL? Do you think it'll be something like Blufans' Finding Dory, which has got spot holofoil on the front lenti?

That's fine on the SL, like lenti on the front plus holofoil on the back but what about the DL? Do you think it'll be something like Blufans' Finding Dory, which has got spot holofoil on the front lenti?

Its most likely the title on the spine

Reactions: Mokum
Hmm. Not sure on any of the art.
Fullslip is probably the one I'll go for.
Double Lenti, especially with Chris Pine down the front, looks like Star Trek Beyond!

I agree, I really liked the Full Slip the most - just against all this art focusing on the gold suit when it had so little screen time, so definitely happier with the full slip version.

If you ever feel like parting with that Akira, I'm only one message away. Scalp me!!!

Shame I really disliked the movie, I'd be all over that FS. The art is nice on all of them tbh
I've only just got it myself :rofl: it'd a beauty though, really like it. I actually like the film too. Hope you manage to find one :thanks:

Last edited:
Reactions: gAnX