Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
So what's everybody going for here?

I'm edging towards the full slip. Especially after BOP. Those lentis were awful.

Also I don't like the plain white title on the front of the DL. Looks really cheap or unfinished or something..... (n)

Reactions: MM3

I'm edging towards the full slip. Especially after BOP. Those lentis were awful.

Also I don't like the plain white title on the front of the DL. Looks really cheap or unfinished or something..... (n)

Im loving the Full slip personally. So most likely that. I just wish the steelbook was better. Better front art and actual back art.

The DL looks like a fast and furious film to me. Just don’t sit right with me for WW

I also wonder if this will stick around considering Gal is being cancelled again! :rofl: (Joke, of course it will sell out)

What is being cancelled?

Gal gets cancelled on social media every few months because of some stupid sh!t she’s said or because she puts out a awful song and completely misses the point (the imagine video she did at the start of the pandemic last year)
Her current cancel is because of her comments on what’s going on Israel but I won’t delve into that here.

There was also a uproar because of 2 things that’s happen in this film (one of them was the kids playing football in the rocket scene)

I was just making a joke because she gets cancelled every few months with the bullsh!t cancel culture

Reactions: DMD4k

None of the three makes me wanna pull the trigger immediately to be honest.

Usually I'm a sucker for lentis, but in this case, I also think the full slip is the best out of the bunch, also because it has the 3d disc.

But still on the fence if I want to pay premium price, if the movie is really that sh!itty...

None of the three makes me wanna pull the trigger immediately to be honest.

Usually I'm a sucker for lentis, but in this case, I also think the full slip is the best out of the bunch, also because it has the 3d disc.

But still on the fence if I want to pay premium price, if the movie is really that sh!itty...
i took the same considerations and decided to pass. would've been slick to move the 3-disc steel into the lenti, but i didn't like the movie that much.

Reactions: yy0925