Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I’m just an ordinary dumb-ass asking a dumb-ass question. I got my WW84 Box Set over the weekend. The Spot Foil on the back of the One Click box and both sides of the Full Slip are supposed to look a little pale, correct? In pictures (even my own) the effect looks more vibrant but looking at it straight looks a little pale. It’s pretty normal for Spot foil, yes? There’s nothing wrong with that, correct?

Hello! I’m just an ordinary dumb-ass asking a dumb-ass question. I got my WW84 Box Set over the weekend. The Spot Foil on the back of the One Click box and both sides of the Full Slip are supposed to look a little pale, correct? In pictures (even my own) the effect looks more vibrant but looking at it straight looks a little pale. It’s pretty normal for Spot foil, yes? There’s nothing wrong with that, correct?
According to more than one person in my life, I am an extraordinary dumb-ass so I am not smart enough to answer your questions.
I am sure smarter folks than us will answer you soon. Good luck.

That's what I thought when I got the Full Slip! Was quite disappointed to see that the colour looked very washed out on her costumes (I think thanks to the spot holo coating or spot foil) and didn't match the rest of the colourful slip. Glad that someone else spotted and mentioned this.

I know nothing about these statues. What does one of those cost to preorder? I'm guessing you have to know someone or get very lucky. Must be a couple thousand if it's officially licensed by DC which I can see by the box.
I can't imagine what that original Wonder Woman statue is worth since it's double the size of the WW84 statue I'd believe you if you said $5,000 or 50. The detail on those is sick looks just like Gal Gadot.

I know nothing about these statues. What does one of those cost to preorder? I'm guessing you have to know someone or get very lucky. Must be a couple thousand if it's officially licensed by DC which I can see by the box.
I can't imagine what that original Wonder Woman statue is worth since it's double the size of the WW84 statue I'd believe you if you said $5,000 or 50.

Happy Wonder Woman GIF by Achievement Hunter

Happy Wonder Woman GIF by Achievement Hunter
Seems like my guess about the price was close, is it more difficult to preorder one of these direct than any steelbook? I assume the answer is yes.
Sigh looks like I've found a more expensive hobby than steelbooks and comics. These statues have Group Buys? Last post about statues promise. That close up picture of Gal's face on the WW84 statue is ridiculous.

Reactions: WKRP
Seems like my guess about the price was close, is it more difficult to preorder one of these direct than any steelbook? I assume the answer is yes.
Sigh looks like I've found a more expensive hobby than steelbooks and comics. These statues have Group Buys? Last post about statues promise. That close up picture of Gal's face on the WW84 statue is ridiculous.

Wonder Woman stuck around to pre-order for a while as it was only their second release and a lot of collectors were still hesitant over the in hand quality JND would be able to produce. Their two most recent pre-orders though sold out within 2 hours

I've got the Heath Ledger Joker and Margot Robbie Harley on pre-order :)

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP and Jaxxx
Wonder Woman stuck around to pre-order for a while as it was only their second release and a lot of collectors were still hesitant over the in hand quality JND would be able to produce. Their two most recent pre-orders though sold out within 2 hours

I've got the Heath Ledger Joker and Margot Robbie Harley on pre-order :)
Thanks for the info, I checked both of those out as well as Catwoman from TDKR on there website. The Suicide Harley looks amazing so much detail and all those accessories. I would have bought that had it been in stock. Amazing looking statues!

Reactions: Aniv and tommyh84

Its not as bad as steel preorders. Enough time if you try to order within 30 mins of launch. I ordered WW and Selena Kyle. Dont have a lot of space for these left; however I will be selecting the ones I really want from them in the future.

Have over 300 1/6 scale figures and half of them are in box due to lack of space lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
One click received

Attachments

• 20210802_141722-min.jpg
    20210802_141722-min.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • 20210802_142904-min.jpg
    20210802_142904-min.jpg
    998.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210802_143300-min.jpg
    20210802_143300-min.jpg