Wonder Woman 1984 (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #59) [China]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

20230530_070439.jpg20230530_070444.jpg20230530_070446.jpg20230530_071055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hdz ww84 dl is near perfection imo, and I'm not owning 2 editions of this pos. Blufans would have to pull a phenomenal dl and steel outta their ass to change my mind on this one.

Good thing about this is the film really didn't have any bad posters so still plenty to be used that could make a really nice steelbook

Expect I'll just get the DL considering I already have the OC's from ML & HDZ

Reactions: goufcustom
Absolutely, 100% positive that this is hands down not just the worst of the DCU movies but possibly one of the worst films of all time .
I’d rather have my eyelids peeled back and watch Green Lantern on a loop that this pile of steaming BS.

Absolutely, 100% positive that this is hands down not just the worst of the DCU movies but possibly one of the worst films of all time .
I’d rather have my eyelids peeled back and watch Green Lantern on a loop that this pile of steaming BS.

Speaking true expert of movies.
*he knows what he speaks*

This would have to be one of the most incredible DL’s to get me to part with cash, bc as so-so as the first one was, compared to the 2nd one makes WW is a classic.

Well it sure is colorful, feels like I'm on LSD in the 70's.

I still haven't bought a single edition of this movie, so might as well, as I like the steelbook.

Would have preferred if SL and Fullslip switched places, to have SL art without lenticular effect, and to have character cards from FS in SL.

Also it seems only FS and DL are with a UHD disc, while SL is BD and 3D BD only (DL is the only one to have all 3 discs, so will be the most popular, maybe even the only one sold separately).

Might need to buy the One-Click box, and keep FS and SL (and those extra character cards from the box) and sell the DL to compensate part of the cost.

Reactions: Seiya