May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 19, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

ww.jpg

00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear, if that's the artwork that the HMV one is going to be, and it's likely now, then I'm going to have to cancel.

What is it with these artworks of steelbooks recently, they are really crappy recently and you then have to pay more to get decent one from a premium retailer.

I smell a conspiracy!! Thieving robbing b******s !:LOL:

Fail!
With all the great artwork out there, they just had to do some bad comicstyle version instead.

Oh dear, if that's the artwork that the HMV one is going to be, and it's likely now, then I'm going to have to cancel.

What is it with these artworks of steelbooks recently, they are really crappy recently and you then have to pay more to get decent one from a premium retailer.

I smell a conspiracy!! Thieving robbing b******s !:LOL:

Same WTF is with the artfarty concept art rubbish? First Spider-Man and now Wonder Woman? Just give us poster shots!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
I think I am going to cancel. Not a fan of this comic book style; as in zero interest to give in my money.

I share my opinion with @Steelselecta that WWA steels these days are becoming more and more ridiculous. Logan artwork was a joke regardless if it was drawn by Steve McNiven. Alien: Covenant artwork looked like it was done by someone who just recently learned how to use the grunge brush in photoshop. Then, when you check the releases from FA and Manta for both titles respectively, it does make you wonder why they weren't the default artwork choices to begin with.

I keep having thoughts that they are doing it on purpose, so other retailers will pick up and pay for the photo and distribution rights. More revenue post theatrical release. I am, in all seriousness considering cancelling my GiTS because I have a feeling somebody (or a certain retailer) will actually pick up the polarizing Scarlet Johansson/Major photo that we all (or most of us) want.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
I truly do not understand this. This movie wasn't a cartoon. So why would the cover art be a cartoon? It makes no sense at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
We all know these Studios deliberately screw up the artwork for the first release especially for popular titles as they know consumers will keep buying whatever they throw at us.

Not me anymore, with the introduction of 4K and many of these steels not bringing the 4K disc I'm happy to spend my money on the amaray now

I'm not too sure how I feel about that art especially when there's so many great posters for it. Possibly one of the best films for posters in recent years. Just use one of them and you an barely screw this up

Spidey I get because they pretty much f*cked up all the poster art and the steel art front to back looks wonderful

• Thanks
Reactions: Spinky
The front is OK, but it makes no sense to use this when the movie had so many amazing posters. Will probably be going with either HDZeta or Manta over this now.

Man, I just bought Zeta's BvS one this morning (yes I'm super late).
Time to cough up once again.