Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that will sway me is the tank art on a slip. But knowing my luck it will be on a slip that’s only available with the one click and not a separate sale. Otherwise it’s a pass

I love the artwork of her lifting the tank as well. However, judging by how many companies have not used it, I’m guessing it’s not available from WB’s pool of approved artwork that can be used. I work in the collectibles industry and had access to approved hi-res logos, art and promo on WB’s server and the “tank” art was never there. But who knows? Maybe Asia’s pool of artwork is different and we finally get underused art for Blufans slips.

I love the artwork of her lifting the tank as well. However, judging by how many companies have not used it, I’m guessing it’s not available from WB’s pool of approved artwork that can be used. I work in the collectibles industry and had access to approved hi-res logos, art and promo on WB’s server and the “tank” art was never there. But who knows? Maybe Asia’s pool of artwork is different and we finally get underused art for Blufans slips.

Im pretty sure when manta released it I asked about the tank art before the beauty shots and they said it wasn’t supplied by Warner or their art design was not approved. Can’t remember what way round it was so you’re most likely right

I'm pretty confident in saying that this'll be the best WW Steelbook to date, even better than the Manta one. Slips and box might not better what's come before as that's not where Blufans excel but the Steelbook itself I'm sure is going to be excellent

I'm pretty confident in saying that this'll be the best WW Steelbook to date, even better than the Manta one. Slips and box might not better what's come before as that's not where Blufans excel but the Steelbook itself I'm sure is going to be excellent

I dunno, manta actually use really good art. Front and back. No one else has even used that front art on any other edition, it’s quite rare. The front of this is ok but it’s honestly my least favourite art for the film (even though I have it on the manta lenti) and the back just don’t look right.
Only thing I can say is the front art is cropped better than the manta single lenti. But it’s used far too much

I dunno, manta actually use really good art. Front and back. No one else has even used that front art on any other edition, it’s quite rare. The front of this is ok but it’s honestly my least favourite art for the film (even though I have it on the manta lenti) and the back just don’t look right.
Only thing I can say is the front art is cropped better than the manta single lenti. But it’s used far too much

This art?

F7563356-0558-487F-9AEE-3229F9C97076.jpeg

Will no doubt be a fantastic release but the rear art on the steel makes it feel a bit odd. The logo (larger) on the rear would have been nicer I think. Either way, it's Blufans so win win.

Reactions: Mararagan and DMD4k