Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You’d get on with R.amguard.

Don’t see him round here anymore. He was a bit too crazy though :coffee:

Really is that so?
He seem to have left quite the impression on you though if you still remember him after so long :naughty:

Your number? :woot: :giggle::wow:
Sorry for the late reply busy day at work.

Here you go brother
20210720_193821.jpg

Btw seeing this on eBay is so funny. Ppl relisting editions with 100-200 $ more than they did it when they put it up first. :D
What's funny about that? That's exactly how supply and demand works!!! Supply is fixed and demand is increasing, so you figure out if the price will increase or not :rolleyes:
People like yourself that are so concerned about what eBay is doing, why do you care? Up, down, sideways... you have your edition don't you? What are you checking eBay for, for fun?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Can’t wait to get mine. It looks great.

Also want to say thanks to @Wreck because shipping came right as I was in the middle of moving and so my DL was shipped shipped directly to wreck, who will then forward it to me once it arrives. Just want to credit - and thank - wreck for going above and beyond to help me out with this GB.

What's funny about that? That's exactly how supply and demand works!!! Supply is fixed and demand is increasing, so you figure out if the price will increase or not :rolleyes:
People like yourself that are so concerned about what eBay is doing, why do you care? Up, down, sideways... you have your edition don't you? What are you checking eBay for, for fun?

I have it - sort of. Bought it as soon as it was put on eBay. I'm waiting for my buyer to get it. And i got it for half a price while ppl now put it up on ebay. Can't imagine buying it now for 700$+. lul

Reactions: DMD4k
We care about the price because it got x2 or x3 from the retailer price in less than weeks after the release.

Btw, demand is overinflated by the ones who only buy to sell and make gains.

Supply is limited. But not limited for rich wallets. So there are many (around here too) who buy from that GB, from the other, from Blufans VIPs, from the wifes account, from their cousin, etcetera. They keep all the editions, and leave others with 0.

To sum up, "supply and demand" is not what we have been tought; demand keep the price always up because they absorbs all the supply, to reach the same point ( we have seen it many times - eBay, resellers and scalpers).

We care about the price because it got x2 or x3 from the retailer price in less than weeks after the release.
You got it already. Are you going to be buying it again? Yes? Why? No? Then carry on, it shouldn't matter if it's worth 50€ or 5000€ to you.

That's just not how supply and demand works.
Supply is limited. But not limited for rich wallets. So there are many (around here too) who buy from that GB, from the other, from Blufans VIPs, from the wifes account, from their cousin, etcetera. They keep all the editions, and leave others with 0.
What's your point? And what does it have to do with rich wallets?
To sum up, "supply and demand" is not what we have been tought; demand keep the price always up because they absorbs all the supply, to reach the same point ( we have seen it many times - eBay, resellers and scalpers).
??? I don't think that's how supply and demand works. I don't know what you're thinking about, but it's not s&d.

If that’s true,then the price will come crashing down as supply outstrips demand. AFAICT, its pretty rare for these things to go up this much this quickly. The only one that I own, that I think went up a lot (but not this much) was Weet‘s Endgame OC….not sure what it is now, but it was around 500 right after it was released.

IMO, the entire reason they have limited runs, is so that they remain collectible. If Weet, manta and Blufans wanted to, they could print 2x as many, flood the market and depress the aftermarket. If they did that, of course, many of us would wait for the inevitable sale to pick them up at a steep discount, which is what I often have done with Best Buy releases.

If that’s true,then the price will come crashing down as supply outstrips demand. AFAICT, its pretty rare for these things to go up this much this quickly. The only one that I own, that I think went up a lot (but not this much) was Weet‘s Endgame OC….not sure what it is now, but it was around 500 right after it was released.

IMO, the entire reason they have limited runs, is so that they remain collectible. If Weet, manta and Blufans wanted to, they could print 2x as many, flood the market and depress the aftermarket. If they did that, of course, many of us would wait for the inevitable sale to pick them up at a steep discount, which is what I often have done with Best Buy releases.
Correct.

I wasn't explain how supply and demands works in general.

Just being specific about limited, numbered and "potential demanded" editions. Does anybody realice how quickly the price go up after release lately? (after selling out - but it's not a new game).

My explanation is simple: ppl know the demand. Supply is limited (as explained).
People (collectors and not all of them) buy these releases just to sell it for a surplus. If they succeed selling this for the overprice, congrats. The edition sold can pay the shipping + rest of editions acquired.
But they realised demand requires more editions. So why not: better to get MORE editions, to LIMIT the supply (as limited).

Then, with the supply limited by those "who only buy to sell", can increase ARTIFICIALLY the demand.
How?
They did it already!

Just be patience, and keep listing the product up (price go up after one listing by - more interest caught - more willing to spend that much).

I definitely won't open it. Will stay sealed and in protective case.
Assorted sealed Blufans, Film Arena and Kimchi ... let's see if this seller gets lucky

Assorted sealed Blufans, Film Arena and Kimchi ... let's see if this seller gets lucky

What a tiny "collection". lol