China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So have the fullslips now been switched over, I'm sure earlier the 4K had the walking characters and the 3D was the bullet deflect.

Woah, yeah just noticed that.

they better not of switched them. I only want the double lenti but for the art that was originally shown earlier with 2D & 3D

Don't want the art that was originally for the 4K version

The OP was changed just over 2 hours ago. Can someone confirm? @wxlinkswd

Can't wait for this, loving the WEA, for me better than the WWA, HDZeta has been knocking it out of the park lately with their box sets, especially WB, all in for this.....
Even willing to travel to Themyscira and pick up in person......:naughty:

Reactions: digitalbabe
This looks amazing. What kind of ballpark are we looking at costwise you think? (I've not bought an HDzeta release before).

This looks amazing. What kind of ballpark are we looking at costwise you think? (I've not bought an HDzeta release before).
Batman v Superman clocked in at $68.50 (shipped) for either the full slip or double lenti via the HDN GB. Both Suicide Squad lentis were $67, so I'd expect similar pricing this time around.

I'm going to have a hard time choosing which Wonder Woman to get! This is the first movie I've been ready to buy everything for, so we'll see how it goes.

I seriously hope they haven't swapped the art around and the beauty shots earlier were the wrong way round

I don't want to have to buy a 4K version that I don't need just for the side on silhouette style & raised arm art.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Original double lenti BS

full

And then from today the back art was added to the back of the steel (great choice) and the Double lenti then became this

image.jpeg

Which has now swapped over to the 4K lenti package a few hours ago :(

All art works are great but the double lenti art that was posted this morning just does it for me

Of course I'll most likely be ordering from manta too which will include a 2D & 3D package but I personally don't want to be spending more on a 4K package which IMO has now become the better package because of a possible mix up when the art works were added this morning. Plus i have no need for 4K. Still not confirmed why the OP was edited again earlier and assuming they were posted the wrong way round but I'll be even more p*ssed off if I can only buy the above art in a one click

Looks really nice, would maybe prefer it if the covers on the steelbook were reversed though. Will still be going with either this or Manta's.

Can't believe nobody's used the poster of her holding up the tank yet.

DAaxEC7XYAIKMIl.jpg

I love this art too...wondering if they will use for the boxset?:whistle::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.