Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
SKU: 6305782
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ADS1114
Easily the most elegant of the WW steelbooks . . . full gloss this time would make this release very special.
Pity it wasn't released in the UK :(

Mine just says "Pre-Ordered". I received Justice League Saturday so not sure what the hold up with this is.

Been seeing some rumblings about limited stock in stores, starting to think this is sort of like the Matrix steelbooks, might be limited at first.

Been seeing some rumblings about limited stock in stores, starting to think this is sort of like the Matrix steelbooks, might be limited at first.

I replied to your comment in another thread asking about WW & what the hold up was. Totally off topic, but in line with that you mentioned above, are there supposed to be restocks for the matrix steelbooks?

I replied to your comment in another thread asking about WW & what the hold up was. Totally off topic, but in line with that you mentioned above, are there supposed to be restocks for the matrix steelbooks?

A lot of stores didn’t get these so I think they will be coming back

Reactions: MrMercury
I can't wait to see this one in person! I hope for Aquaman they don't do the comic book cover and do something really good involving Mamoa.