HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98
Notes: Limited Edition Steelbook Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi. Pre-order online for a chance to win 1 of 10 Wonder Woman limited edition figurines. Competition ends September 17. Details in spoiler.

223774-L-LO.jpg

Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-Header.jpg
jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-RHS v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a record . . . 7 steelbooks released on or around the same time for the same film ?
"Seven ?" I hear you say:-
Well, ok, 6 1/2 at the time of writing
The Americas ------------------------------ International ------------------------------------.Germany #2 and #3 ------------------------------------ Australia --------------------------------------------------------hdzeta ---------------------------------------- MantaLab
180987_large.jpg
181314_large.jpg
183580_large.jpg
186357_large.jpg
182587_large.jpg
upload_2017-8-19_14-36-29.png
upload_2017-10-10_19-56-24.png

Last edited:
Is this a record . . . 7 steelbooks released on or around the same time for the same film ?
"Seven ?" I hear you say:-
Well, ok, 6 1/2 at the time of writing
The Americas ------------------------------ International ------------------------------------.Germany #2 and #3 ------------------------------------ Australia --------------------------------------------------------hdzeta ---------------------------------------- MantaLab
180987_large.jpg
181314_large.jpg
183580_large.jpg
186357_large.jpg
182587_large.jpg
View attachment 329006?

Yep getting very silly the number of "exclusive" releases and artwork around the world. Getting very expensive as well. :(

It is getting silly now (well it did by the 4th artwork) but that is cool and very different

Ordered Django (with the comic) from them years ago and it arrived fine

Just sticking with Zeta and manta for now but depending on how this or the German steel with her standing up turn out And if they are gloss (not holding my breath) then I might pick them up further down the line

Someone said the rating logo is printed on the front...is that true?!....if so I'll cancel...just ruins it for me.
Printed on the J-card / C-card / or whatever form the information sheet will take. Who is that someone and what is their reference? ;)

On the bright side atleast this probably eliminates rerelease WEA steels down the road lol.

I think the German 4k one is the best. Simplistic, the colours are amazing. Anyone know the finish?

On the bright side atleast this probably eliminates rerelease WEA steels down the road lol.

I think the German 4k one is the best. Simplistic, the colours are amazing. Anyone know the finish?

That's the art I was hoping manta would use, or the tank art. But at least it's on the Zeta double lenti so I'm happy

Most likely matte. With so many releases they might differ though which will make it interesting