Wonder Woman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,971 5 0
I suppose I could help in theory. How does this usually work? How do you normally go about this? thing that come to mind immediately: selection of shipping method (should be tracked to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts in case of loss), people commiting to the order, collection of payments, making sure the person who orders doesnt end up with 10 unpaid for units etc etc?
Basically you would have to be prepared to service up to 10 - 20 orders and ship worldwide. I would agree, packages would need to be tracked - payment would be up front.

Before of all that, however, we'd have to vet (check you out) as a seller, because only approved sellers can sell via our group buy system.

There's a level of trust that our members expect given the number of transactions that happen daily.

Apr 17, 2017
London
Reactions
114 0 0
Shame. With the choices of art this would've been perfect for me, but the finish is gross.

Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
1,864 0 0
Are colors real, or are they just made by a strange light source? Those pics are really strange...

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,657 8 0
Are colors real, or are they just made by a strange light source? Those pics are really strange...
Light conditions certainly ain't the best, but still the pictures clearly show the usual Warner-esque non-finish or whatever you want to call it. The colors are dull and toneless, strangely "metallic" looking, and become falsified when you change the angle of looking at the steelbook. It's disappointing, because the art on the steel is pretty darn nice.

Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
7,904 5 0
Still waiting for a WW steelbook to blow my socks off . . .

That said, I quite like this new reveal despite its strange looks . . . certainly very arty . . . probably my 3rd favourite WW steelbook to date.

That "DC" logo in stark white paint is most unattractive though.

What's the story so far:-
Germany #1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Germany #2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Australia & Italy (so far):-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HDZ:-
upload_2017-10-29_18-20-29.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ML:-
upload_2017-10-29_18-22-22.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FNAC .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................International vs. FNAC
upload_2017-10-29_18-29-19.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Americas:-
upload_2017-10-29_18-30-50.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International (UK etc.):-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeremycanrana

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2014
France
Reactions
1,066 0 0
The colors on those pics are a bit weird. I really hope it is a light effect. I like the idea of having that picture as the front cover :(

May 6, 2011
Barking, Essex, United Kingdom
Reactions
14,475 0 0
I am not sure why people are speculating about the finish. It is the usual Warner crap. You can see some bare metal on those pics which could be a tricky one nevertheless this is another missed opportunity. I am hoping Manta and HDZeta give this a super thick coat of paint glossing it 720 degrees.

Oct 12, 2011
north of france
Reactions
2,370 0 0
I glossed my hmv steel and I'm glad wih it :)(took the Manta labs and will try to get the hdzeta cause they're also very nie and should both be really glossy, the right/perfect way, not like my hm custom which has some little flaws all the same)

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Reactions
4,483 1 0
Light conditions certainly ain't the best
Just saw this live and those pictures are sadly pretty close to what it truly looks like. You can easily see the metal shining through and the sand looks more red-greyish than orange. Pretty disappointing actually.

yy0925

Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2013
Germany
Reactions
2,651 0 0
Me too. Just came back from my local Media Markt, and it looks live really THAT BAD, too. So bad, that I bought the amaray version.
I think it's worth 10 € at most.