Wrath of Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: October 16, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99 (FNAC) - €23.99 (Amazon)

Un-homme-en-colere-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Un-homme-en-colere-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of being Fnac exclusive, but not appearing anywhere else just yet.
Btw, was not gonna post provisional artwork, but if I did... :whistle:

un-homme-en-colere-guy-ritchie-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2021.jpg

This film was pretty rubbish. Still blows my mind guy Richie made it. It has none of his stamp on it at all. Anyone could of directed it

This film was pretty rubbish. Still blows my mind guy Richie made it. It has none of his stamp on it at all. Anyone could of directed it

Yeah I wondered that myself as I was watching it. I guess he was trying not to be stylish or flashy or something. It's been a couple days now since I watched it but I think it was lacking something. Suspense? Tension? I don't remember now lol.

Yeah I wondered that myself as I was watching it. I guess he was trying not to be stylish or flashy or something. It's been a couple days now since I watched it but I think it was lacking something. Suspense? Tension? I don't remember now lol.

Lacking good direction, good actors and a good script

Reactions: Stygian
wow nice finished really, if only the title was english...

home video releases of this movie are a mess...
US Warner dropped the ball, doesn't release 4K at all and BD doesn't have Atmos mix,
Canada doesn't have 4K but BD release has Atmos mix,
while this French one is 4K but doesn't have Atmos mix .... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
wow nice finished really, if only the title was english...

home video releases of this movie are a mess...
US Warner dropped the ball, doesn't release 4K at all and BD doesn't have Atmos mix,
Canada doesn't have 4K but BD release has Atmos mix,
while this French one is 4K but doesn't have Atmos mix .... lol
There's also a German 4k steelbook, with same art, and an English title, but which is still different - Cash Truck.
That's what they called the original French movie in English, even though its title, Le Convoyeur, means Transporter, title of another Statham movie. :wacky:
So I'm thinking I'll buy that one, plus maybe it'll be matte (someone said here Germans like matte steels, I'm quarter German, gimme matte anytime :spoil:).

Reactions: goufcustom