Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 6th, 2016
Purchase link:
Zavvi £29.99
Amazon UK £27.99

51W+XiN1BTL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit random these sudden wwe releases and the prices have got to be placeholders lol

I've got some old school steelbook DVD ones :)

Reactions: dfoles
They charge 25 quid to watch it on ppv then 40 for a steelbook? Mental.
You 25 quid pay for PPV? Do you not have the network for £9.99?

View attachment 226942

Also available from Amazon UK
While I like the design, I'm hoping it becomes erroneous after this Saturday (hoping Ambrose beats HHH) but there's no way I would buy this thing when I can watch it on the Network for $9.99 a month. And because I'll have already seen it in person :D

Last edited:
It'll more likely be around £25 once its up on the WWE DVD UK Site (Along with a 10% discount when you order 2 more things, something to keep in mind if you want all 3 steelbooks.)

But honestly as these are not store exclusives, they'll be a tenner in CeX within a year...

You 25 quid pay for PPV? Do you not have the network for £9.99?

While I like the design, I'm hoping it becomes erroneous after this Saturday (hoping Ambrose beats HHH) but there's no way I would buy this thing when I can watch it on the Network for $9.99 a month. And because I'll have already seen it in person :D
No. I don't really watch it. I just noticed the ppv price on sky a while ago.

Films, TV series, XBOX/PS2/PS3/PS4 games, documentaries and now World Wrestling Entertainment in steelbooks . . . pretty impressive, and nobody can say there's no variety of content of these small metal cases we all have a thing for.
Nothing really to contribute here as these are not for me and my limited experience of wrestling is the stuff they used to show years ago on TV's World of Sport with Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy (Shirley Crabtree!), Jackie Pallo and others.
Not watched many films with wrestling in them and there are just two I can remember watching apart from "The Wrestler" and these are "Nacho Libre" and "Night and the City" (1950).
Successful wrestlers making a move into the movies, some very successfully and others not so much, include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - WALKING TALL, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE/THE RUNDOWN, THE GAME PLAN, RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN . . . , John Cena - 12 ROUNDS . . . , Hulk Hogan MR. NANNY . . ., Steve "Stone Cold" Austin DAMAGE, THE CONDEMNED . . . , Andre The Giant - THE PRINCESS BRIDE . . .

Last edited:
The first steelbooks I ever owned (and way before Films started using them) were wwe ppv's on DVD

This years Mania is just going to suck though

Reactions: dfoles
Meh, I think its going to be pretty decent. despite current injuries.

Apparently 2 more WWE Steelbooks are planned, one for Scott Hall's set and another for an upcoming Brock Lesnar Doc.

Meh, I think its going to be pretty decent. despite current injuries.

Apparently 2 more WWE Steelbooks are planned, one for Scott Hall's set and another for an upcoming Brock Lesnar Doc.

Really which Brock one?