X (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: October 28, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Mediamarkt - Saturn - Capelight Shop
Price: €32.49 (Amazon) - €32.99 (Mediamarkt & Saturn) - €32.95 (Capelight Shop)

3D_X_SteelBook_Front_Back-1_600x600@2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommended which to purchase from in terms of good shipment protection? I don’t know wether to order from Italian or German Amazon or any of the other retailers listed here (unless the UK can expect to get this?)

HD Mediabooks variant A&B are clearly the winners. Ordered the Italian steelbook as a addition but hoping of an awesome trilogy premium set ;)
Yeah, I bought one of them too. Steelbook would be great, if there were no mediabook.
But I'm afraid there might not be a steel for each film, more chances of being a mediabook for each.

Cheers bra. Got to wait for tomorrow (pay day) though... might also get The Sadness steel and that Everything Everywhere mediabook.
You can pre order and it won’t take the money just yet. Not till next week

This and Men together from amazon Germany to the U.K. will cost £57.95 FYI

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Cheers bra. Got to wait for tomorrow (pay day) though... might also get The Sadness steel and that Everything Everywhere mediabook.
No idea what the sadness is. I’ll pick up the Everything everywhere steel from France in Jan when it’s released. Why you want the mediabook over the steel? Won’t the text be in German?

No idea what the sadness is. I’ll pick up the Everything everywhere steel from France in Jan when it’s release. Why you want the mediabook over the steel? Won’t the text be in German?
The Sadness is a gory Taiwanese horror. Meant to be pretty good from what I've heard! And I forgot about the Everything steelbook didn't I... so yeah, will go for that instead lol.

Reactions: Flloydo