UK

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY:
Release date: October 30th, 2014

Purchase link:
Amazon.de

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Magneto helmet more but this still looks pretty nice.

Sign.

I'm really glad i already got my Adamantium Claws, so i can pick up the Magneto-helmet edit of DOFP. :scat:

I guess i'll wait until Apocalypse releases, so the price for this collection drops and i can pick up the cerebro helmet. :thumbs:

Sign.

I'm really glad i already got my Adamantium Claws, so i can pick up the Magneto-helmet edit of DOFP. :scat:

I guess i'll wait until Apocalypse releases, so the price for this collection drops and i can pick up the cerebro helmet. :thumbs:

Yeah, and they'll probably have an X-Men 1-8 + Apocalypse bust or something. :D

I went ahead and ordered this from the UK for now, though I'm sure it'll be revealed for North America at some point. I hope this is the same size as the Magneto helmet because it'd be cool to display the two next to each other. :D

Here's a different pic of the packaging from Amazon UK...

XMEN.jpg

Looks like the base will have the same background as the Wolverine claws from the Adamantium Collection. That's pretty nifty. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oselallo and Rand
Argh another x-men collectors edition box set, just wish they would put in some empty spaces to add future releases to them.

US will also get this but will include only 4 Movies: X-Men, X2: United, X3: The Last Stand, X4: The First Class.

X-Men: The Celebro Collection (Blu-ray + Digital HD Copy) (Xavier's Helmet) (Comic Con Exclusive)
Includes 4-Discs & 4-Movies: X-Men, X2: United, X3: The Last Stand, X4: The First Class.
Pre-order price: $79.99
Release Date: To Be Announced (2014)
Where to Buy: San Diego Comic Con at FOX Booth

Attachments

• 10552527_10203310776108176_5597090653408210427_n.jpg
    10552527_10203310776108176_5597090653408210427_n.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 191
Saw this at JB Hi-Fi the other day.
The entire thing looked like it was made of plastic. Quite big but also very light.
I'd recommend waiting for a price drop unless you're desperate to get your hands on it.

Rover

Reactions: Asopp
Take a pass on this one Ninjas. I paid $35 from foxconnect for the USA version and I thought that was still too much. This thing is huge, light, and made of cheap plastic. The helmet is attached to the base. No digital copies. It is so big I doubt more than 1 or 2 people on the entire forums have the shelf space for it.