X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Release date: September 17, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

DKPX_BBY_GWP-Full-Beauty-Shot21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is going to suck so bad. They're rushing it to home release in 3 months. If I remember correctly at one point I believe the Apocalypse SteelBook was available for $9.99 I think.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
Go to https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/preferences

Scroll down till you see "Alert preferences", then look out for the options that start with "mentions you..." and make sure there's a checkmark in the boxes next to them. Those are the ones that would trigger a notification when someone else tags you in the corresponding area of the forums.

Thanks. Everything is checked off already, but I went and unchecked and rechecked all the items again. Let's hope that fixes it. :thumbs:

Cheers!

This movie is going to suck so bad. They're rushing it to home release in 3 months. If I remember correctly at one point I believe the Apocalypse SteelBook was available for $9.99 I think.

Saw this last night. Slam me if you will, but me and my friends quite enjoyed it. We also agreed that Apocalypse was just atrocious. Should be removed from the timeline altogether. Mind you, trying to a get a spine slash free steelbook was a near impossiblity, but I did succeed in the end. Just my 5 cents worth :LOL:

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian