X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 09-17-19

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
This movie is going to suck so bad. They're rushing it to home release in 3 months. If I remember correctly at one point I believe the Apocalypse SteelBook was available for $9.99 I think.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Reactions: Shadow of Light

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Go to https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/preferences

Scroll down till you see "Alert preferences", then look out for the options that start with "mentions you..." and make sure there's a checkmark in the boxes next to them. Those are the ones that would trigger a notification when someone else tags you in the corresponding area of the forums.
Thanks. Everything is checked off already, but I went and unchecked and rechecked all the items again. Let's hope that fixes it. :thumbs:

Cheers!

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This movie is going to suck so bad. They're rushing it to home release in 3 months. If I remember correctly at one point I believe the Apocalypse SteelBook was available for $9.99 I think.
Saw this last night. Slam me if you will, but me and my friends quite enjoyed it. We also agreed that Apocalypse was just atrocious. Should be removed from the timeline altogether. Mind you, trying to a get a spine slash free steelbook was a near impossiblity, but I did succeed in the end. Just my 5 cents worth :LOL:

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian