Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,879
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:
Great film,with good action and great acting lets just keep fingers crossed for a great looking steelbook...

Do you know if that's final artwork or placeholder?

If it's final then :D because I really like that and think the Steelbook artwork released in UK/France is pretty awful. I pre-ordered this on Amazon when it was still 26,82 EUR just in case it did have different artwork!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: IRON MAN
The FuturePak artwork has now been added to Amazon too. :)

Amazon.it price has gone up to 36.62 EUR :wow: glad I pre-ordered a while ago, looks like you're way better off ordering from other Italian retailers now.

Reactions: augustus
The FuturePak artwork has now been added to Amazon too. :)
c
Amazon.it price has gone up to 36.62 EUR :wow: glad I pre-ordered a while ago, looks like you're way better off ordering from other Italian retailers now.

The problem with ordering from other Italian retailers is the shipping costs, which are quite exorbitant compared to what amazon.it charge, especially for those of us residing in the UK. I'm trusting that amazon.it will reduce its prices closer to release date. They normally do. I've put my order in, so that even if the price is reduced only temporarily, their pre-order price guarantee will kick in.

Its a little frustrating because I wasn't originally going to bother with the Italian release, having already ordered the French one to go with my French Steelbooks of "X-Men: First Class" and "The Wolverine". Then I saw that the Italian release had different artwork and decided that I wanted it, as well as the French one. It being a FuturePak was actually a bonus, since I've recently acquired the US Target Wave of "X-Men/Wolverine" FuturePaks and this will go well with them. Unfortunately, by the time I'd made the decision to order the Italian release, the price had gone up by nearly EUR 10! Anyway, two months to go, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a reduction.

Last edited:
The problem with ordering from other Italian retailers is the shipping costs, which are quite exorbitant compared to what amazon.it charge, especially for those of us residing in the EU. I'm trusting that amazon.it will reduce its prices closer to release date. They normally do. I've put my order in, so that even if the price is reduced only temporarily, their pre-order price guarantee will kick in.
Yeah, the main reason I went with Amazon is that I don't fancy trying to argue with an Italian retailer if it turns up damaged. :p

Its a little frustrating because I wasn't originally going to bother with the Italian release, having already ordered the French one to go with my French Steelbooks of "X-Men: First Class" and "The Wolverine". Then I saw that the Italian release had different artwork and decided that I wanted it, as well as the French one. It being a FuturePak was actually a bonus, since I've recently acquired the US Target Wave of "X-Men/Wolverine" FuturePaks and this will go well with them. Unfortunately, by the time I'd made the decision to order the Italian release, the price had gone up by nearly EUR 10! Anyway, two months to go, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a reduction.
I'd never been particularly fond of the UK Steelbooks and never bothered picking any of them up. I purchased X-Men And The Wolverine Adamantium Collection back in May for £22 and after seeing how good the X-Men First Class FuturePak looked ordered that - last week I ordered all the rest and everything other than The Wolverine (which mlmaier84 has kindly sourced for me and will likely be sent out later this week) are currently en-route :) - they're so much better looking than the Steelbooks IMO, so I was very glad to find this was a FuturePak and had the same awesome Artwork as the US/Korean one. When everything's arrived I'll simply swap out the disks in the US ones.

The advantage with this one of course is that it'll already be a region B disk as it's from Italy so no need to swap the disk out. :)

FuturePaks have definitely come along way from their scratch/dent-prone MetalPak predecessors.

Last edited:
Price on amazon.it reduced from EUR 36.62 to EUR 29.50. Hopefully, it will drop further between now and release date.

Last edited:
Sweet, I'd forgotten this was being released so soon in Italy! (Amazon UK's exclusive "Book Pack" isn't released until 10th November).

Mine's now "In preparazione alla spedizione" (Preparing for shipment) with estimated delivery between 6th to 8th (I went for the cheapest option). Looking forward to this! :thumbs:

btw, I confirm it's a FuturePak: the artwork is the same as the one posted above (front, inside and back).
I'll post pics as soon as i get it

with estimated delivery between 6th to 8th (I went for the cheapest option). Looking forward to this! :thumbs:
Turns out Amazon shipped mine this evening and they estimate I'll be getting it on the 4th instead, nice one Amazon Italy! :D