Release Date: April 19, 2016
Price: $39.99
Order: Amazon.com
XFC-DoFP.jpg
XFC-DoFP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Netclone
@tridon @kaw @AlienKing @Actarus @rj531
Canada will have these on Tuesday..A special $4.99 each with purchase of Deadpool SB at Best Buy.
View attachment 238112
Thanks for the tag buddy. That's an EPIC deal...BUT I cancelled my preorder of deadpool because we get the ugly steelbook here. Matte finish and inverted spine. Plus I was at BB when those x-men slips were released and only #2 had a slipcover, so finding one with a slip is gonna be hard.

They are actually already out, I bought the first film a week or more ago at Best Buy (its the only one I wanted to grab, the Bilingual text on the rest of them is just horrible).
But now I wish I had waited... that is a much better deal.
Yea the bilingual text makes it worse. I picked up the trilogy slipbox. It's not even a quality slipbox to begin with, plus the all the extra text ruins it. Might just return it.

@tridon Earlier today I visited my local Best Buy to purchase Crimson Peak (on sale for $9.99) and I was not expecting to find this beauty! :notworthy: And it was the last copy! :thumbs: I absolutely love this Slip! :drool: My DoFP Collection... so far! Now bring on 'Apocalypse' so we can go crazy for those Editions! :woot:

DSC01845.JPG DSC01847.JPG DSC01851.JPG

popcorn2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@tridon Yesterday after work I found and purchased First Class! :woot: And last week I finally found the Target Exclusive for a descent price on ebay! :hungry: :drool: Love these Editions! :thumbs: Can't wait to see 'Apocalypse' this Friday! :notworthy:
View attachment 241932

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 241933 View attachment 241934

View attachment 241936 View attachment 241937

Nice job, bud! Congrats on the Target exclusive. I love that slip! I'm still debating whether I need more X-slips or not. I love the look of this First Class one, though. That Magneto helmet has been my favourite one so far! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Nice job, bud! Congrats on the Target exclusive. I love that slip! I'm still debating whether I need more X-slips or not. I love the look of this First Class one, though. That Magneto helmet has been my favourite one so far! :thumbs:
@tridon "Need more"?! :OMG:
lMpL1.gif

Of course you do! :woot: You know you want them :hungry:... More Editions will be released when Apocalypse is on bluray! And you'll have to get those as well! :naughty: :D