X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #56) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 11, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK

received_1051078574908696.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
so i gues it's safe to say the new wolverine will have a complete new artwork style like days of future past and apocalypse... so even the wolverine trilogy will be messed up...wouldn't suprise me if it turns out to be a mondo or popart steel to make this wave even more ridicolous... was really looking forward for these x-men releases but now they just left me salty.

Just love how all of these premium releases are coming out.It's actually become the norm and in a way, no one is expecting any less from the retailers who made an effort to making it a standard.They should drive all the pricing down to around 30 USD in the middle of 2017.Have noticed that the majority of filmarena's releases are hovering in the 40's already late this year.This is great news for collectors who want to expand their vastly grwoing steelbook collection.

Looks great! ... Though it would've been great to see Sabretooth or Gambit on the slip since Wolverine was already on the X-Men 1 slip. Nevertheless, I still love it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare
Film Arena Facebook
Dear collectors,

we kindly announce the start of pre-orders editions FAC # 55 X-MEN The Last Stand & FAC # 56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine.

Preorders for still collectible numbers 0 - 500 begin today, November 14, 2016 at 10:00 hours CET and end on November 18, 2016 at 10:00 CET.

Collectors who rejected some of the editions FAC 52 or 53 will not be able to pre-order FAC 55 - 59, because we want to maintain continuity for the collectors who expressed interest in these copies.

Thank you for your support and your orders.

Team FA

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Film Arena Facebook
Dear collectors,

we kindly announce the start of pre-orders editions FAC # 55 X-MEN The Last Stand & FAC # 56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine.

Preorders for still collectible numbers 0 - 500 begin today, November 14, 2016 at 10:00 hours CET and end on November 18, 2016 at 10:00 CET.

Collectors who rejected some of the editions FAC 52 or 53 will not be able to pre-order FAC 55 - 59, because we want to maintain continuity for the collectors who expressed interest in these copies.

Thank you for your support and your orders.

Team FA

Well, that's a kick in the face...FA has just moved the goal post.