adamantium.png

jpeg_zpsa77438ea.jpeg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 03, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
ORDER:Amazon

NOTE (for USA version): Looks to include the 3D Blu-ray disc of the Wolverine

Own the ultimate limited-edition gift set created for the ultimate X-Men fan! The Limited Edition Adamantium Collection Gift Set features an exclusive tribute to Wolverine's adamantium claws — reflecting Logan's extraordinary strength and power — along with all 6 X-Men movies — including The Wolverine available for the first time — PLUS an all-new bonus documentary.
UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by last year's exclusive of I, Robot 3D Sonny head exclusive, it was never listed by Amazon. Once it was officially shipped in November, 3rd party sellers started listing them. Dang, I see that Sonny head is going for $499 EEK!

My advice is get it now if you like this movie and can afford this collectible. It will get expensive to acquire when it runs out.

when theres only 250 (and numbered) made i can see the prices eventually reaching over $600 easily for a sealed copy...

i doubt these will be as limited (maybe 500 ?) but then again thats only my opinion ;)

and gb will be almost impossible as these are limited to 2 per order...

Last edited:
I find it really hard to believe that those claws could be plastic... While I do realize this is fox we are talking about I believe this could be a nice set.

when theres only 250 (and numbered) made i can see the prices eventually reaching over $600 easily for a sealed copy...

i doubt these will be as limited (maybe 500 ?) but then again thats only my opinion ;)

and gb will be almost impossible as these are limited to 2 per order...

I doubt they'll be even that limited.

Nice find, that price looks very expensive compared to the US version though. It looks like this won't be too limited though if other places are releasing it.

As I put on the predator head forum. This is a very good deal for us in the UK. The set cost the same as the predator one. $129 but this is an offer price as it should be $199 so offer price and tax is $141 and then there's shipping if they did ship it to the UK and then customs want there slice. Worth it i feel.

Reactions: MRD
As I put on the predator head forum. This is a very good deal for us in the UK. The set cost the same as the predator one. $129 but this is an offer price as it should be $199 so offer price and tax is $141 and then there's shipping if they did ship it to the UK and then customs want there slice. Worth it i feel.

I have to agree it is a lot of money but it would cost a lot more to import from the US. The French Bluray edition I presume will probably have French text on the bluray packaging, can any one confirm this. I suppose it wont be such a big deal as all films are in English anyway and the pckaging is neatly hidden away.

Amazon France has this to pre-order, does this mean Amazon UK is next? Im going to wait.

Last edited: