Price: $12.99

X3-1.jpg

X3-2.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I shifting my focus from the amazon.it edition to the Target exclusives. This works out conveniently for me and REDCARD gets you an extra 5% off. Hopefully cartwheel will put an extra discount.

Ahhhh I'm debating whether or not I should pick these up ! They're affordable, they're, glossy, they have interior artwork... but they're not steelbooks :( but they still look nice nonetheless

Ahhhh I'm debating whether or not I should pick these up ! They're affordable, they're, glossy, they have interior artwork... but they're not steelbooks :( but they still look nice nonetheless

These look way nicer in person. You should get it ONLY if you're a collector of X-Men or Marvel titles. Because the price is low, I didn't mind acquiring them for my collection

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG3605.jpg
    IMAG3605.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMAG3620.jpg
    IMAG3620.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 241
These look way nicer in person. You should get it ONLY if you're a collector of X-Men or Marvel titles. Because the price is low, I didn't mind acquiring them for my collection

Did you get those in the mail or did your Target let you pick them all up? Mine would only allow me to get this one and Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

I picked them up @ the store. I did order a couple via mail, but was able to get all 12 titles @ a couple of stores. It required work though as they made a mistake on my order which opened the door for me to request other titles. YMMV on store rep helping out.

Thor_HMV_Egg.png

No bonus discs with these. I was thinking of replacing my trilogy with these but if there are no bonus discs, I may think twice.

Reactions: RickGrimes
$10 at Target

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

9y4uzepu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

does anyone know what region code this is ? it says A but sometimes its free , i got all these target ones and want to do a x-men marathon this weekend and want to replace them with region B before hand