XB1 X Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Release: 4/11/2019 £159.99/$179.99
Amazon / Argos / Game / Microsoft

I am a big fan of the original Elite controller and this one doesn't look to disappoint, Clearly improved on the original design.

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

• Carrying case
• Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
• Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
• Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
• Thumbstick-adjustment tool
• Charging dock
• USB-C cable

Built for performance
Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aim with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberised grip.

Optimised for you
Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*

More ways to customise
Experience limitless customisation with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilise exclusive configuration options including deadzone adjustment and button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”.

Designed for extended gameplay
Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*

RE2XMtI.jpeg
RE2XJUy.jpeg
RE2XP76.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Ridiculous price though.

£50 a pop for standard controllers is enough considering they often need changing e er 18 months to 2 years(I game a lot so they get more use than average)

Ridiculous price though.

£50 a pop for standard controllers is enough considering they often need changing e er 18 months to 2 years(I game a lot so they get more use than average)

Yeah bit of an increase from the original Elite but can't say that it bothers me.

Would have been nice for it to have been around the same £120 mark.

Actually it is needed, I use mine for PC gaming and having a controller for some games is much easier.
I meant for me mate:whistle:, I have no need to buy another controller but I just have to have it:rofl: As I said I just can't help myself when it comes to things like this plus I've been getting the bug back for gaming recently so i think that warrants a newly updated controller :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader