Premium Supporter
May 5, 2012
London

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: digitalbabe
They are closing doing local HMV tomorrow (Sat) along with these stores. Not sure why as HMV is not supposed to be affected.

Good job I don't have any gift vouchers as there are now no shops in which to buy a Blu Ray in my city.

No more HMV exclusives for me then :(

I used to like Xtravision, until Black Friday and they took my payment, said they dispatched my items separately and nothing ever arrived. Got my money back, but considering my items were sent out separately, at least one thing should arrive.

That sucks, especially for the people losing their jobs. Not surprising really though... I'm more surprised that it lasted this long.

They are closing doing local HMV tomorrow (Sat) along with these stores. Not sure why as HMV is not supposed to be affected.

Good job I don't have any gift vouchers as there are now no shops in which to buy a Blu Ray in my city.

I believe when HMV went into administration they sold the stores to Xtravision to offload them-just as Virgin did to HMV.
Sad to hear as some of the people I knew working at HMV & Virgin in Ireland are looking after these stores :(

Glad the Xtra-vision store in my town is closed, the staff there are awful, a family member was in store and a staff member said to them
"Can you please buy something ?" jeez :hilarious: i remember the last time i bought from them, i asked for This Is The End on Blu-ray a staff member handed me a DVD instead :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Glad the Xtra-vision store in my town is closed, the staff there are awful, a family member was in store and a staff member said to them
"Can you please buy something ?" jeez :hilarious: i remember the last time i bought from them, i asked for This Is The End on Blu-ray a staff member handed me a DVD instead :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
They never even tried to sell Blu Ray's. I don't know about you guys but my one was very limited on Blu Ray stock.

It's like they were always told to force the DVD instead!! I'd say it was 80-20 DVD to BR. Some titles never came in to the shop on BR at all!!

And their pricing was ridiculous. €35 for ONE Star Wars steelbook on the day the store closed down. It was supposed to be a closing down sale and all!

And they wonder why people shopped online then......

Reactions: luke98