• 20140830_121146-1_zpsfg3end4v.jpg
    20140830_121146-1_zpsfg3end4v.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 20140830_121139-1_zpsab5hugvi.jpg
    20140830_121139-1_zpsab5hugvi.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 299
image.jpg

image.jpg

Im sooooo irritated right now! Royally ****!ng pissed.

So, I just found me a cherry copy of this for $9.99 @ Best Buy - Exclusive Young Frankenstein (pronounced Fronken-steen) Futurpak. Totally made my night!!! Out of the blue too!! . It's really nice in hand, even through the plastic. Vibrant colors great artwork. There were three copies on the floor, 2 of 3 were damaged.

So I take the cherry copy and go to check out. Only to be told that it doesn't show up in the system. So I go to customer service and they tell me the same thing and call the manager and WON'T SELL IT TO ME!

Im so pissed right now. Totally ruined my night!!! those fockers!!! They said they will hold it until the 9th for me BUT IT WAS ON THE SALES FLOOR! Can you believe that?

Damit to hell. I shoulda just threw the money down and booked it out of there.

@Bluprint
@bloodsnake007 Retribution is coming on 09/09/14. Im gunna give them (retailers) hell. Gunna get me some get-back for all this pain and suffering they have caused your boy. A poor (but not innocent) collector... ;)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DJ IXS and Ask
:angry::punch::banghead: I can't deal with BB @NoDingsNoScratches. Are they at least going to give it to you when you try to get Cap at midnight during the Destiny release?

Yes, I suppose they will...Ive confirmed with my store that they will indeed sell me TWS at 12:01am, they just have to pull them from the back.

Im gunna be way too pre occupied with getting my hands on the best copies of TWS that they have. And the entire other wave on Steelbooks that come out that day. It's gunna be very overwhelming...

But Im ready! My wallet is ready :)

Reactions: Ask
Went to Best Buy and grabbed Capt America 2 BB steel, but they didn't have any of these out, and the guy wasn't sure if they were going to have them, two showed up in the system and one was online only and the other was the normal one, but it was still packed up.

Anyone know if it was the same SKU as the normal one?

I'll go back in the morning and check. Well more in the morning, it's 1am almost.

Got it! Went back to best buy, the system said they had one in stock, looked around, none of new release for this week were out, in the little new release display they had last weeks still.

What the hell my store suck, they had none of the Paramount steelbooks out even though it said they had them(could never manage to find it) they didn't have this out(he went into the back I a box and found it, the only one they had) they did have Agents of SHIELD out, none of the new stuff.

I don't even know. They kept trying to tell me the shipment never came even though the system they had said they had them. So I bought only this. (And TWS steel which they only had 4 of at midnight, and were all gone now, not to say they did have any in the back -_- lol)

It's official my best buy sucks.

1zlF5H1.jpg

rXjC3Up.jpg

EyFLBdZ.jpg

NTkdOPz.jpg

Reactions: Dano
After 20 minutes of searching I finally found one, in the action section right next to freakin' Jack Reacher and Fast 6. Sometimes I really worry about my local Best Buy and their employees. Either way, my store had 2 copies (minus 1 now) and the best part of the day was seeing a middle aged man in a business suit throwing a fit while swinging his arms and yelling at the employees because they didn't have a Winter Soldier SteelBook in stock. He didn't understand the in-store pickup pile behind the customer service desk were reserved for other customers, he felt like he deserved one of those copies. All-in-all he ended up buying a standard copy. I waited behind him and once he left I picked my in-store pickup for the Winter Soldier SteelBook.

After 20 minutes of searching I finally found one, in the action section right next to freakin' Jack Reacher and Fast 6. Sometimes I really worry about my local Best Buy and their employees. Either way, my store had 2 copies (minus 1 now) and the best part of the day was seeing a middle aged man in a business suit throwing a fit while swinging his arms and yelling at the employees because they didn't have a Winter Soldier SteelBook in stock. He didn't understand the in-store pickup pile behind the customer service desk were reserved for other customers, he felt like he deserved one of those copies. All-in-all he ended up buying a standard copy. I waited behind him and once he left I picked my in-store pickup for the Winter Soldier SteelBook.

Ha! Wish I was there to see that!

My store had 2 copies yesterday also. I bought one, only to come home and find a small dent under the backer card. So hopefully, when I go back to exchange, they still have the other copy.

I really like the look and feel of this one...nice one, indeed!

Reactions: bam777
They had 2 at my best buy one completely dented and 0ne in good condition. Grabbed the undented one nothing like a free steelbook.