20140830_121135-1_zpsrlki603i.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 20140830_121146-1_zpsfg3end4v.jpg
    20140830_121146-1_zpsfg3end4v.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 20140830_121139-1_zpsab5hugvi.jpg
    20140830_121139-1_zpsab5hugvi.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 299
Only 2 @ my local bestbuy, but it required some searching around and the assistance of some helpful employees. It appears this is a very limited release. Looks far better in person though.
There were 4 in one of my Best Buy and 7 in another. Agreed that this is an amazing futurepak and think that US steelbooks have to take a hint from this...

The funny thing is that the Best Buy 's I have gone to did not have the amaray and only had the futurepak.

That's cool, however someone ordered online and got the amaray lol. The futurepak is not listed on their website, but the amaray online has the same SKU (8192342) :)
I'll hit up a few more locations this weekend to grab a few for friends.

That's cool, however someone ordered online and got the amaray lol. The futurepak is not listed on their website, but the amaray online has the same SKU (8192342) :)
I'll hit up a few more locations this weekend to grab a few for friends.
Nevermind the fact that the one listed online is a different picture than that on the cover of the futurepak

I returned my amaray and managed to pick up a mint copy in store. They had no amarays in store and 3 FPS. Can't believe how nice this is and at 10 bucks what a steal.

grabbed one yesterday, got it home, took off the shrinkwrap, and noticed a nice big scratch on the castle on the front, with numerous paint chips. none of this could be seen under the wrapping. i'm pretty bummed. thankfully it was only 9.99. not sure how they are with returns like this, but i'll give it a shot if they still have one available. if not, i guess i'll suck it up.

finally made it back to bestbuy today with my scratched YF. very happy they were willing to swap it for a nonscratched one. i explained that, as a collector, my editions must be no less than supreme.

i checked for you Tbryson880, but they had no others available. sorry.

finally made it back to bestbuy today with my scratched YF. very happy they were willing to swap it for a nonscratched one. i explained that, as a collector, my editions must be no less than supreme.

i checked for you Tbryson880, but they had no others available. sorry.

I saw a couple more @ a store out of town. @Tbryson880 send me a PM and I'll give you details where to check.

@Tbryson880 has one coming already. I was able to get one for him and he should be receiving it shortly.

Reactions: charleybusko
Just picked one up at my local BBY. For $10, it's nicer than a lot of the steelbooks I own (i.e. CA2). Every steelbook collector should pick one up and see for themselves.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
I might have to see if I can acquire this from somewhere, seeing as my Zavvi edition is covered in scratches and paint chips and the Italian steelbook turned into a stickerbook

Reactions: steel888