Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 2, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $9.99

frankenstein.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone explain this to me please? Is this a new release or an old one? I see the release date is 2.10.16 but the 40th anniversary was 2014 surely? Why does it have the 40th Anniversary tag at the top?

Can someone explain this to me please? Is this a new release or an old one? I see the release date is 2.10.16 but the 40th anniversary was 2014 surely? Why does it have the 40th Anniversary tag at the top?
It has the same disc as the 40th anniversary release that came out already?

That's understandable, but I don't get why the packaging has 40th anniversary when it is a 2016 release? Is it just laziness of keeping the original artwork?

That's understandable, but I don't get why the packaging has 40th anniversary when it is a 2016 release? Is it just laziness of keeping the original artwork?
I think it is just that, they have used the same disc so they have kept the 40th Anniversary on the Steelbook.

Looks just as good as the edition I bought in the UK a while ago so seems only fitting that some pics are posted of this fun steelbook ...
Courtesy baggio101810
Dbs2RndV4AE6OKL.jpg:large
upload_2018-4-26_14-22-6.png
s-l500.jpg

Dbs2RnaV0AAeB3u.jpg:large

Insides:-
Dbs2RnaVwAE7-pR.jpg:large

Dbs2RnaUQAESNmu.jpg:large

sorry to bump this but i just saw this for first time last night n loved it! is this a glossy steel or not?
Dude, you just saw this last night? For the first time? Please tell me you've already seen Blazing Saddles.

As for the steel, I think it was glossy. I know the mediabook, which i own, is glossy.

One more thing, and this is very important so remember it okay?? If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where fashion sits, puttin' on the Ritz!!! Very important. Don't forget.