Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

TBH the film is terrible :rofl: Exactly there wasn't much to remember about it, all I remember was I loved the film when I was young :wow: After rewatching it recently I really don't understand how I did but had to pick it up anyway just for the nostalgia and to go with the rest of the 88 collection.

Let's be fair, there were some real bad Van Damme movies back in the 80s/90s that when I watch them nowadays I think to my self, Jesus :LOL::rofl:
The worst one I think is the "Derailed"-movie. It´s not only the worst train movie out there, it is also one of the worst films ever made. The newer ones with Van Damme seem to be much better. I watched "Black Water" recently and thought it was good.

Reactions: Robles
The worst one I think is the "Derailed"-movie. It´s not only the worst train movie out there, it is also one of the worst films ever made. The newer ones with Van Damme seem to be much better. I watched "Black Water" recently and thought it was good.
Yeah, Blackwater was a good movie I enjoyed that myself.
One of the worst for me has to be Cyborg :wow: The Acting is terrible, way over the top like a lot of 80's/90's films were when it came to action and Baddies, but this for me was just too much :LOL:

I've never actually watched this Derailed, when you mentioned it I thought you meant the 2005 movie with Clive Owen:D Is this one bad yeah?

Yeah, Blackwater was a good movie I enjoyed that myself.
One of the worst for me has to be Cyborg :wow: The Acting is terrible, way over the top like a lot of 80's/90's films were when it came to action and Baddies, but this for me was just too much :LOL:

I've never actually watched this Derailed, when you mentioned it I thought you meant the 2005 movie with Clive Owen:D Is this one bad yeah?
The Van Damme movie is from 2002, the Clive Owen one from 2005. The Van Damme-one seems to be produced for TV and also has the name "Death Train" or "Terror Train", and that´s what it´s about - Terrorist-attack on a train and so on. I picked this one up, when it was on sale and thought it can´t be so bad - but it was. Complete non-sense and it has these wild cuts (probably for commercial breaks), so you can´t follow the boring story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robles
The Van Damme movie is from 2002, the Clive Owen one from 2005. The Van Damme-one seems to be produced for TV and also has the name "Death Train" or "Terror Train", and that´s what it´s about - Terrorist-attack on a train and so on. I picked this one up, when it was on sale and thought it can´t be so bad - but it was. Complete non-sense and it has these wild cuts (probably for commercial breaks), so you can´t follow the boring story.
You've made me want to watch it now just to see how bad it is :wow: :rofl: :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: komor
20140503_092419.jpg