Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Never heard of this. But I recognised that Drew Struzan artwork on the inlay card.

There was another similar one too.....

Ek8bPaqUwAEF2-m.jpg

That cover :rofl::LOL: nice addition to my piranha collection. The reversible cover comes with the poster art. Killerfish was also released as Piranhas 2 in Germany and I like that they took the original title for the Mediabook.
20141014_185051.jpg
20200730_121733.jpg
20141014_185150.jpg
20141014_184856.jpg

Last edited:
CIrcus of Horrors (1960) - German slipbox - with soundtrack, booklet, English subs. reversible sleeve and spotgloss finish (title, woman, eyes, spine text).
Cool covers on this one. I also like the US-release, that came with a different cover.
20141023_113748.jpg

20141023_114155.jpg
20141023_114357.jpg

Attachments

• 91rE6oAgAwL._SL1500_.jpg
    91rE6oAgAwL._SL1500_.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Reactions: jc2ssych

I rember this run of slipcovers. Cool artworks, but strange re-packaging. I have "the Devils Due" from that series and the original case is a thick Amaray. But the slipcover is made for the slim Amarays, so they pushed it in with a hammer and then shrinkwrapped it. Now the spine is ruined.
The other ones (Victor Frankenstein, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter) were ok. I also wanted to get the Carrie-one, but they were all OOP and seem to be very rare now.

Last edited:
Reactions: seamus and Robles
I rember this run of slipcovers. Cool artworks, but strange re-packaging. I have "the Devils Due" from that series and the original case is a thick Amaray. But the slipcover is made for the slim Amarays, so they pushed it in with a hammer and then shrinkwrapped it. Now the spine is ruined.
The other ones (Victor Frankenstein, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter) were ok. I also wanted to get the Carrie-one, but they were all OOP and seem to be very rare now.
I assume Killer klowns from outer space was released as part of these slipcovers? Didn't even know that they released these as slipcovers I thought they were only steelbooks.

I assume Killer klowns from outer space was released as part of these slipcovers? Didn't even know that they released these as slipcovers I thought they were only steelbooks.
I´m not sure, but I think no - there were missing some of the original Steelbook-ones. FromHell. Black Swan,The Fly, Carrie and 28 Days later were the other ones.

Last edited:
I found one from Spain, that also has a slipcover.
not my photos
s-l1600.jpg
s-l16002.jpg

Same covers like the german run. "Return of the living Dead" and "The Hills have Eyes" I forgot

Last edited:
Reactions: jc2ssych