Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99 (FNAC) - €26.39 (Amazon)

9D6D524C-764B-4051-BC3F-456975AC5565.jpeg

Zack-Snyder-s-Justice-League-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to god this'll be different to the awful 'arm' HMV artwork, but I bloody doubt it!
I'll cancel, wait for manta and pop the 4k discs in current manta steel in the mean time.

Inside is nice, rear is fine, the front is just as bad as every one of the theatrical WWAs :BS:

1616421403013.png

1616421487321.png

I'm not that kind into this but isn't TrueHD codec and Atmos audio format inside of it? So since you don't have Atmos setup i don't see problem this one being default to DD.

Last edited:
I do know that some movies you literaly have to select ATMOS for example cause disc doesn't switch automatically to it.
Maybe that's case with you.

I do know that some movies you literaly have to select ATMOS for example cause disc doesn't switch automatically to it.
Maybe that's case with you.

i did select English Atmos twice; once at the main menu and once while the movie is playing.

No issue selecting French Atmos which goes to Dolby TrueHD

the problem is with English Atmos

I tested the BD on my non Atmos system and the audio doesnt default to Dolby TrueHD but just Dolby Digital
There is nothing wrong: the BD got english DolbyAtmos track based on DolbyDigital+7.1, while french track is on DDTrueHD7.1 (it's always been this way on WB BDs since introduction of DA: I guess there is not enough space on disc for two DDTrueHD7.1 tracks, then the french gets the best option )
On the contrary BDUHD gets both tracks on DDTrueHD, of course

There is nothing wrong: the BD got english DolbyAtmos track based on DolbyDigital+7.1, while french track is on DDTrueHD7.1 (it's always been this way on WB BDs since introduction of DA: I guess there is not enough space on disc for two DDTrueHD7.1 tracks, then the french gets the best option )
On the contrary BDUHD gets both tracks on DDTrueHD, of course
I didn't thought about this. That makes total sense, especially since it's french bluray.

Reactions: toratora
Same for german discs: local language always gets the best DA option. that's why UK never shares WB DA discs with France and Germany, but they are the same as USA or ITA/SPA (featuring ENG DA on DDTrueHD7.1)
Of course for BDUHD discs there aren't space limitations, and all DA tracks get DDTrueHD7.1 "core"