Price: $35.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1624651725092.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say"I have no idea what is going to happen with this"
and you reply
"No. You have no idea what is going to happen with this."

Umm...

You asked "I have no idea what is going to happen with this?" note the question mark at the end of the sentence in your original post. So I answered you.

You asked "I have no idea what is going to happen with this?" note the question mark at the end of the sentence in your original post. So I answered you.
When I went back to the previous page and read your post and my entire reply it all makes sense now. I appreciate you answering that question,
Thank you so much I appreciate you being so helpful! :thumbs::thumbs:

Doing a cross post here for members of my group buy, just so no one misses this...

Hi all,

Just an update on this. Earlier today, I received an e-mail from Best Buy stating that my orders have been delayed.

I have checked and my orders are still active and showing as being ready to be fulfilled. I believe that means the
items are still reserved and will be sent to me.

However, so I have no message from Best Buy on timing or why there is a delay (to only the steelbook) edition, I have
to think that it must be stuck in transit somewhere and has not reached the warehouse or Best Buy stores directly.

I'll keep you updated as I know more.

Any questions feel free to PM and I will respond as I'm able.

Thanks

I just checked my order and it looks like it has received the "delayed" status as well. It also looks like they will be cancelling my order if they can't fulfill it by 9-21, so here's hoping Best Buy is able to figure things out soon.

ZSJL BBY.PNG

Reactions: MM3
I received a marketing e-mail from WB today and it does advertise the Steelbook from Best Buy. Clicking on it takes me to the dead product page, but hopefully it means it's still coming.

ZSJL e-mail resized.png

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I just checked my order and it looks like it has received the "delayed" status as well. It also looks like they will be cancelling my order if they can't fulfill it by 9-21, so here's hoping Best Buy is able to figure things out soon.

View attachment 516404
My order page on best buy's website looks identical just has September 20th as the date,
I ordered my 2 copies for shipping on July 3rd which I think was one of the first days you could preorder this steelbook, if it ever comes.

Currently holding out for a future release with better artwork..

Watch this thread:

Reactions: antpic14 and ash333