Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #163) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: July 14 2021
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2

IMG_20220731_183658.jpgIMG_20220731_182934.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing that tempts me about these releases, the booklets and the photo cards they've got, seing as neither ML or HDZ did really. E2 rear is pretty cool too, solid image of steppenwolf.

Reactions: DudleyMan
Dear Collectors,

we would like to inform you about the plan to launch pre-orders for the titles:

FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL Edition 1 - when you buy both E1 + E2 editions you will get a HARDBOX FULLSLIP XL as a GIFT
FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL Edition 2 - when you buy both E1 + E2 editions you will get a HARDBOX FULLSLIP XL as a GIFT
FAC #164 THE THING Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet
FAC #165 INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet
FAC #166 ONWARD Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet

Pre-order launch date for permanent collectors numbers: August 3, 2022, at 7:00 a.m. CET. BEWARE WE ARE TRYING A NEW START TIME FOR THIS ROUND. THANK YOU!
End date for pre-orders for permanent collectors numbers: August 10, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. CET.
Pre-order launch date for all customers: August 10, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. CET.

Information on individual editions you will be able to find on the page of each product.

We are looking forward to your pre-orders. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Warm regards,
FA team

Reactions: umryleg
I wonder what kind of artwork will hardbox have which will hold e1+e2.
E1 should have stephenwolf and steelbook from e2. Damn...

Can't help thinking FA will have trouble moving some of these already saturated releases.

Actually, maybe the scalpers will,,
I know, I know all will sell out as many live the "flip dream"...

Last edited:
Reactions: MajimaGoro
I have to wait until tomorrow evening. Unexpected costs arrived, but should have just enough money to secure E1+E2 with hardbox. Need every premium OC edition for this movie.