Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Australia]

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this release. My copy just arrived having pre-ordered months ago. Fairly standard matte finish Warner release, but I prefer the cover image on this one over the one with the hands and weapons.

IMG_1506.jpgIMG_1507.jpgIMG_1508.jpgIMG_1509.jpg
IMG_1511.jpgIMG_1510.jpg

Same as the 1080p only version available in a few European countries, inc Germany and Czech Republic. I've got one on route now, easily better than the other WWA. I think AUS might be the only country to get this design with 4K discs, lucky sods.

Same as the 1080p only version available in a few European countries, inc Germany and Czech Republic. I've got one on route now, easily better than the other WWA. I think AUS might be the only country to get this design with 4K discs, lucky sods.
We are normally very unlucky when it comes to media to be honest so was good to get this.
Glad i pre ordered back in mid april as otherwise would not have got it.
All snapped up prior to release and none being sold in stores only copies to customer's who pre ordered or otherwise some got very lucky.
To be honest dont think i have seen a steelbook sell out this quick or to be given this way.
I heard there was 758 of them as well.
I would not be surprised if some scalpers have got more than they should and sold for more on ebay not even looked to be honest.

I have the HMV 4K and the Korea 4K versions. The artwork here is brighter on the Korean slip, so I would say is the nicest version of this release so far. I have this steel in the bag too but the steel finish is a little too dark.

I have the HMV 4K and the Korea 4K versions. The artwork here is brighter on the Korean slip, so I would say is the nicest version of this release so far. I have this steel in the bag too but the steel finish is a little too dark.
Yeah it's a shame the steel doesn't match the slip for image positioning and colour saturation, but it's not too bad. I just couldn't justify ordering the slip knowing the turd of a steel that was inside/that they was another out there with the same art.