Zack Snyder's Justice League (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase link: Cdon.fi (Ships to Finland only)
Price: €24.95

image.jpg

WOW. Now this is much better than the other.

It could be released in Italy or Spain also, Germany and France already have for preorder the other art

WOW. Now this is much better than the other.

It could be released in Italy or Spain also, Germany and France already have for preorder the other art
It is much better, but we don't know if it's final or not yet apparently. No art has been revealed for the 2 German releases as far as I can see. If this is final, I imagine it'll also be 1 of the 2 German designs.

It is much better, but we don't know if it's final or not yet apparently. No art has been revealed for the 2 German releases as far as I can see. If this is final, I imagine it'll also be 1 of the 2 German designs.

I'd say it's 99,9% sure this is final art. Cdon.fi had no mention it would not be. Disk shop Finland had mention of it, but it might be they use it just in case in pre-orders ...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: samdavies
I'd say it's 99,9% sure this is final art. Cdon.fi had no mention it would not be. Disk shop Finland had mention of it, but it might be they use it just in case in pre-orders ...
Awesome. I'll happily order this art instead then if it's available somewhere that actually delivers to the UK! Ideally amazon.de/es/it

Like @BluCrazy2 said Amazon.de has it's own art. So it's up to Spain and Italy.

I'm gonna buy tons and tons of these and scalper The Hell out of fans

Kidding :rofl:
I Don't think that it does, amazon.de that is. Not one that's known yet anyway. They've got placeholder art on both listings, the same as Media Markt and Saturn.

UK has its own artwork.

.de / .fr usually has an artwork
(sometimes shared with other eu countries).

From previous releases .it usually leads with another artwork.

Anyway, if this is final art then it will go well with the current UK alternative...

491034-63211c4d758f20920818c4fbd484cf98.jpg
490457-f790fc74de75f1b0d6d37d1c7eda36c9.jpg

I don’t like either.
One has dodgy symmetry with Flash looking like he’s saying “I’m here too guys!”.
And the other looks like they're all rising from their graves.
There’s better art out there that could’ve been used.

That's exactly what I want to say.