Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 8, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

81EO8ToDj-S._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to do with Covid I believe. They do allow it closer to release date. I was able to order Last Action Hero from the US to UK about a week after it went live in the states.
That's pretty much exactly it. They cannot guarantee the state of worldwide shipping at the time of release from a far out preorder date, so they restrict it until a month beforehand.

That's pretty much exactly it. They cannot guarantee the state of worldwide shipping at the time of release from a far out preorder date, so they restrict it until a month beforehand.

Ahh that makes sense. Will just need to keep an eye then and hopefully it won't sell out :thumbs:

Anyone know if they are including the B&W cut in this? Is that why the artwork is also B&W?
99% sure that artwork is just a placeholder, as it says the german equivalent of "tbc cover" underneath it. It was just a promo pic that happens to be in b&w (many were), it has no baring on the disc content. But no, none of these first wave releases are expected to be in b&w. The 4K & 1080p steel is a 4 disc set as it is, adding b&w would make it atleast 6+ discs :oops:

Reactions: AlienKing
2D only release updated with a new picture on amazon.de... typical this design had to be the non 4k release :(

41PnrmxJOpS._AC_SY780_.jpg

Last edited:
I think i'll buy this steelbook and 4K non steelbook.
For shelf display i'll go with HDZeta WEA. :drool: