Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 8, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

81EO8ToDj-S._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very long unboxing video

Matte finish, but looks half decent and far less streaky than the other version with the "arms". Same rear artwork with the motherbox (which I liked anyway), different (better imo) interior art and a clean (properly centered) spine.

It's the clear winner until hdz or manta come along. 1080p only though, with lossless German atmos, but only lossy DD+ English atmos (for those who care).

Screenshot_20210709-013244_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210709-013206_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210709-013052_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210709-013144_YouTube.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on cede.com for 35€ with free shipping but it's sold out there. I think i'll just stuck with that ****** steelbook.
For collection i'm waiting and will buy OneClick from HDZeta. :)

I saw it on cede.com for 35€ with free shipping but it's sold out there. I think i'll just stuck with that ****** steelbook.
For collection i'm waiting and will buy OneClick from HDZeta. :)
I want the hdz, probably just the DL though. That could take forever knowing them... so this will do for the meantime. I've already got the 4k discs separately, so that's covered too.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Very long unboxing video HERE. Matte finish, but looks half decent and far less streaky than the other version with the "arms". Same rear artwork with the motherbox (which I liked anyway), different (better imo) interior art and a clean (properly centered) spine.

It's the clear winner until hdz or manta come along. 1080p only though, with lossless German atmos, but only lossy DD+ English atmos (for those who care).

View attachment 510772View attachment 510773View attachment 510774View attachment 510775
The power's gone again.....?

:cautious::watch:

Can anyone confirm their packaging shipped to US? Is the packaging awesome like Amazon Japan or ”lightly packaged” like Amazon Uk?