Zavvi Zbox # 7 [Marvel]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
marvellous.jpg

Purchase here

What’s in this month’s ZBOX?

You’ve got no strings to hold you down… Celebrate the return of the Avengers to the big screen with the Marvellous ZBOX! Containing epic and exclusive items featuring your favourite Age of Ultron heroes and more.

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,446
Last edited:
Reactions: thesource7
I'm actually looking forward to this one... mainly because of the Funko Pop! Shame there's no shirt, and I hope it doesn't turn out to be another GOTG Zbox and is just full of promotional tat. :ohno:

Reactions: Flash
Also below are 2 reveals relating to this month’s Marvellous ZBOX- The first one is our exclusive ZBOX variant of Marvel’s Secret Wars and the second image shows what’s inside out MEGA ZBOX which one lucky customer will win (simply enter by pre-ordering a ZBOX). If you’ve got any chance to push these that would be amazing! Link for ZBOX: http://www.zavvi.com/merch-memorabilia/marvellous-zbox-may/11107839.html

secret wars.jpg
megabox.jpg

Yep confirm that happened here - Zbox dispatch notice and the whole amount taken now. Not what I expected I have to say - not going to take the Cops & Dredd Steelbook combo now, as tempting as it was I have to manage the budget allocated to steelbooks and geek stuff quite precisely and carefully!!

Mine arrived earlier... I got Hulk, which I'm happy with. :)

Not a bad attempt from Zavvi this time IMO. I like the comic and the Film mag, and obviously the Pop too! I see some people are getting either a card holder or tattoo packs - thankfully I got a card holder, although it's not the same as the one in the two photos I posted earlier... mine's a Wolverine one.

One of my favourite things that they've started including now is the Zbox magazine... they actually have some pretty cool info in them. :thumbs:

P.S. It looks likes there's quite a wide range of different Pop's being added in the this one (all Marvel characters, obviously). I've seen some who got Cap Am, Black Widow, and even Rocket from GOTG.

Reactions: Flloydo
Well it had to happen some time or later but my order didn't come as expected

Looked like the box (not the package which was used to send it to me) had been open

FILM magazine is ripped a little and bent

Plus I didn't get one of those figures :|

Going have to get in contact with them <sigh>

Ahhh I got iron man which I already have and I really wanted the hulk or vision (mainly hulk) just my bloody luck!

Having felt very ripped off with previous Zboxes didn't go for this one and glad, I think the stuff gets worse and the value gets lower, you'd be hard pushed for that lot to be over £20 you paid.

Ahhh I got iron man which I already have and I really wanted the hulk or vision (mainly hulk) just my bloody luck!
Sorry to hear that dude. Honestly, I didn't even expect them to include Iron Man at all... I thought they'd just put the not so popular Marvel Pops in.

Having felt very ripped off with previous Zboxes didn't go for this one and glad, I think the stuff gets worse and the value gets lower, you'd be hard pushed for that lot to be over £20 you paid.
Thankfully I didn't pay £20. I only buy these now if I can get them cheaper somehow... like if they're part of a deal or they just lower the price a few weeks down the line. Also, after paying over £30 for a mystery box from another site recently (which had about the same amount of stuff in as the Zbox), I don't actually feel as ripped off with Zavvi's any more.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah most of these boxes are pretty *** to be honest, they all mostly have random tat you wouldn't buy in a shop.

If zavvi included a shirt in that box as well it wouldn't have been so bad.

Probably the best was the undead box the tshirt was awesome but why the ***** with all the walking dead pops and comics out there why they couldn't have included at least one I don't know.

They could do it bit better include few more quality items as none of the boxes have been close to their supposed like £40 value

The first three boxes were fun but the last ones were not so good. With a tshirt i would have bought the Marvel Box. So i am Glad i passed this One.

Reactions: Flash
I got Hulk with mine which was nice since he was one of the ones I don't have yet. This will be my last z-box though. I kinda liked this one, but will have to pass in the future due to cost. I'll stick with mygeekygoodies. It seems to have the best bang for buck. Also the hoboninja box is fun for just the random stuff you get. The first box they sent me a real crossbow!