Slipbox Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 28, 2015

* Pre-order date table
11046197_645890898888729_7307755896465970622_n.jpg

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
* Quadruple Pack - $136.00 - Sold Out

Note :

● Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
● Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
● Subtitles - Korean / English
● Running Time - 157min (Uncut/Uncensored)
● Special Feature
- Included exclusive Korean local commentary track
- Making films (Korean Subtitles)
: No Small Feat (HD, 3:51)
: The Compound (HD, 9:25)
: Geared Up (HD, 7:03)
: Targeting Jessica Chastain (HD, 5:19)

* The Paper Full Slipbox for ZDT Keep Case Edition is here. (Rendering image)
● Director Approved World Exclusive Artwork
● Premium Paper with Aluminium hairline finish (Shine Gold Color)
● Movie title glows in the dark / UV Coating
● Special Printing Effect : High cost UV printing / Glows in the dark

10847678_652767261534426_8666038196481536057_o.jpg

Last edited:
I only got this a few days ago. It seems like my copy wasn't put together with too much care:

1.jpg

The bottom part of the slip is slanting, resulting in a trippy stand. Note the height difference between the booklet and the keep case.

2.jpg

The top part of the slip doesn't line up with the other sides.

3.jpg 4.jpg

The whole backside is crooked. At the bottom, it's alright, but it's getting worse the further it goes up. You can even feel the keep case's spine peeking out, about half way up.

This sucks. Bad luck for me or were there more copies with issues like this? Are your copies fine?
It's the first time I have to complain about one of PA's products. :sorry:

Reactions: PunkNinja
I only got this a few days ago. It seems like my copy wasn't put together with too much care:

View attachment 338608

The bottom part of the slip is slanting, resulting in a trippy stand. Note the height difference between the booklet and the keep case.

View attachment 338609

View attachment 338610 View attachment 338611

The whole backside is crooked. At the bottom, it's alright, but it's getting worse the further it goes up. You can even feel the keep case's spine peeking out, about half way up.

This sucks. Bad luck for me or were there more copies with issues like this? Are your copies fine?
You bought it in PA's site? You should contact them.

Reactions: CleverLoginName

View attachment 338608

View attachment 338609

View attachment 338610 View attachment 338611

I've never seen one like this before. I would try and get a replacement if possible.

You bought it in PA's site? You should contact them.

No, a private seller. It's OOS for quite some time.
I will give it a try, maybe they still got some leftover slips. I'm skeptical, though.
Thanks for your opinion!

I've never seen one like this before. I would try and get a replacement if possible.

Thank you, too. I have to contact Plain Archive anyway, because my "Take Shelter" copy has still not arrived. Good opportunity to bring this up.

Thanks, the search turned up only this one. Thanks @Sigill for fixing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I don't think so. @Sigill
I will have to live with it for the moment. Even though it's tiresome for both the seller and the buyer to provide/ask for pictures everytime before a purchase, this seems the only way to go in order to avoid disappointments. Lesson learned.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I don't think so. @Sigill
I will have to live with it for the moment. Even though it's tiresome for both the seller and the buyer to provide/ask for pictures everytime before a purchase, this seems the only way to go in order to avoid disappointments. Lesson learned.
Ok mate, I hope you do manage to get hold of another copy at a reasonable price in the future.:)