zesty's custom lenticular slip collection

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So I haven't got to many 'real' ones but a fair few ones I made myself ;)

Please thank if you like them :whistle:

Gravity

LOTR Fellowship

LOTR Towers

LOTR Return

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Vol 1

Kill Bill Vol 2

Inglourious Basterds

Rush

Antman Version 1

Antman Version 2

E.T

Watchmen

Reservoir Dogs

Iron Man 3

Inception

Oblivion

Shrek

How To Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
I think you can count me in too. Love the art. :thumbs:

Stop the press! We just received our back cover!

CAUTION:
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED! THERE'S NO GOING BACK!!!

CAUTION!!!
YOU SURE YOU WANNA SEE???????? AFTER THAT YOU'LL DEFINETELY WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 233379

@bloodsnake007 @ash333

Er, that might need to be under spoilers or some kind of rating warning there @Drum18 :p:naughty:

@Drum18 :OMG: I love it! :drool:

@zesty 1 to the USA... Please! :naughty: :hungry: :D

gwZCrZl.gif

Hell´s yeah we need a Harley edition! :drool: :drool: :hungry: :woot:

Think that may be just a 'little' extreme Marc :hilarious:

Anyway used my other test lenti and made this. Lenti is a bit more flat and not as good IMO but you get the idea ;)

Amazing as usual!! @zesty!
When do they go on sale?:LOL:
Matrix and 12 Monkeys are incredible! I WANT!!!
drool.gif

@AlienKing is gonna freak when he sees that MATRIX!

They probably won't go on sale, or maybe at a later date ;)

Got to put H8 together at lunch (and ID4) and post it on here later H8 will be next with SS :D

Oh and @AlienKing made me do it :hilarious:

@zesty @C.C. 95
:wow: OMG WTF HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME? :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
I was literally like this for 5 minutes after seeing your video...
giphy.gif

WHERE IS MINE!!!!!???? Please, please, please tell me you made one for me? :wow::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Or are you planning to do a GB for it? :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. - Was never a big fan of the picture you used at the back, but i'm not complaining since the front is just PURE EPICNESS AWESOMELY GOOD! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty and C.C. 95
@zesty @C.C. 95
:wow: OMG WTF HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME? :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
giphy.gif

WHERE IS MINE!!!!!???? Please, please, please tell me you made one for me? :wow::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

P.S. - Was never a big fan of the picture you used at the back, but i'm not complaining since the front is just PURE EPICNESS AWESOMELY GOOD! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I KNOW!!:rofl:
@zesty Neil, I think I can speak for @AlienKing when I say "We have money for you, if you like some of that!"
That Matrix is hauntingly amazing! The best Matrix cover yet made! Please, please, please!!!
o70aqqw.gif

Reactions: AlienKing
@zesty @C.C. 95
giphy.gif

I KNOW!!:rofl:
@zesty Neil, I think I can speak for @AlienKing when I say "We have money for you, if you like some of that!"
That Matrix is hauntingly amazing! The best Matrix cover yet made! Please, please, please!!!
o70aqqw.gif

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find me a better rear and it has to encompass the trilogy and be similar colour scheme ideally :hilarious:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find me a better rear and it has to encompass the trilogy and be similar colour scheme ideally :hilarious:
There is nothing I can do to help you tone your buttox, Neil!:rofl:
(But I might try to find you an image for the Matrix!):thumbs:
How come everytime I make a joke that involves your name, I feel like it's a sketch from THE YOUNG ONES!!:hilarious: (More Neil-y than Neil episode? Anyone?!!:LOL:)

There is nothing I can do to help you tone your buttox, Neil!:rofl:
(But I might try to find you an image for the Matrix!):thumbs:
How come everytime I make a joke that involves your name, I feel like it's a sketch from THE YOUNG ONES!!:hilarious: (More Neil-y than Neil episode? Anyone?!!:LOL:)

cry-baby-cute-baby-about-to-start-bawling.gif

Reactions: C.C. 95
cc @C.C. 95

A while back, I was actually working on Matrix slips. 3 separate slips for the 3 steelbooks from earlier this year. Here is an example of the reloaded back art (unfinished). The front would be lenticulars. I was gonna use the same concept on all of them. But i needed to hunt down more pics and I got really busy and kinda forgot about it. :p
29.JPG

If i find something in my gallery for the back art, expect a PM from me :naughty:

Reactions: C.C. 95