Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 7, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €14.99

81mofCy1ttL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
I got this for cheap, I don’t own the film so why not? This one really deserves a premium edition…
It's not a bad steelbook for the price. I already had the 2-disc US director's cut blu-ray, so I replaced the disc(s). The disc the comes with the steelbook has noticeably inferior picture quality (so I gave it to my sister).

• Haha
Reactions: tono06
It's not a bad steelbook for the price. I already had the 2-disc US director's cut blu-ray, so I replaced the disc(s). The disc the comes with the steelbook has noticeably inferior picture quality (so I gave it to my sister).
Oh yeah? European transfer is different/worse somehow?

I have this U.K. version from WB and I watch it yearly. Zero issue with the quality. But then I don’t have another version to compare. It’s always been fine for me

10F4232A-5AE9-47C0-9E69-06DA7A2B3951.jpeg

Reactions: Beersandblurays
I have this U.K. version from WB and I watch it yearly. Zero issue with the quality. But then I don’t have another version to compare. It’s always been fine for me

View attachment 560719
That's the same WB disc as the EU version. The US blu from paramount is a fair bit better bud. It's VC-1 encode has half the bitrate of the AVC US disc, not to mention the lossy vs lossless track and bonus disc.

Yeah, HD DVD is also AVC Mpeg-4, and if it's dual layered, then 30gb capacity is fine.
Separate second disc has 3 hours of documentaries.